Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jeff miller[_2_]
Forum: Fly Fishing January 3rd, 2009, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 19
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
OBROFF: Bonus

Larry L wrote:
"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote

We've already determined that the batchelor party will be in Montana
in June during the salmonfly hatch on the Madison. Who...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2009, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 67
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
ff in Cuba

rw wrote:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1097.html

perhaps there is a CLE program with an international sponsor, or you
could get a journalist badge from a flyfishing mag?

jeff
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2009, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 67
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
ff in Cuba

rw wrote:

http://www.cubamaniaks.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2009, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 67
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
ff in Cuba

rw wrote:

http://www.flyfisherman.com/florida/gacuba/index.html

http://www.worldwidefishing.com/cuba/salt.htm
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2009, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 67
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
ff in Cuba

rw wrote:

http://www.flyfisherman.com/florida/gacuba/index.html

http://www.avalons.net/home.html

if it opens up...or you qualify for a medical, educational or scientific
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2009, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 13
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Well Jeez...

riverman wrote:

On Jan 1, 10:47 am, George Cleveland
wrote:

If no one else will do it I will.

Happy New Year

GeoC
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2009, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 63
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
ff in Cuba

Dave LaCourse wrote:

but I can not imagine
either of you or any of the other libs that haunt this madhouse voting
for a conservative.

need to work on that imagination a bit... i voted...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 31st, 2008, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 63
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
ff in Cuba

rw wrote:

And where do you stand on travel restrictions to Cuba?

against it, though i do accept there needs to be some regulation or
supervision. oddly enough, i've met two people in...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 17th, 2008, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Jeff

Fred wrote:
jeff

I would suggest that you fly into and out of Kalispell or Glacier Pk Intl AP

Red Eagle Aviation will take you in (3 of you and gear) for $250 to $300
If you like I...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 16th, 2008, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Jeff

Fred wrote:

On 13-Dec-2008, jeff miller wrote:

y small group - those that suggested i figure if it could be done -
were looking for anything that got us down...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 13th, 2008, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Jeff

Fred wrote:

On 8-Dec-2008, jeff miller wrote:

Thanks - and just so i'm clear, i was looking for drops and pick-ups in
the South Fork of the...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 13th, 2008, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Snow hound

rw wrote:

great shot... i never tire of that landscape, and your dogs make it even
better. thanks.

jeff
Forum: Fly Fishing December 10th, 2008, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Jeff

Rodger wrote:
You've got it. Call Larry. It's just a phone call.

By the way...I don't have a dog in this hunt! If I go, I'll probably
go out, stay with my friends, and be a 'trout...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 8th, 2008, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Jeff

Fred wrote:

On 8-Dec-2008, "Rodger" wrote:

"any interest in putting a trip together? i couldn't find an outfitter
that would drop off a small group with...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 8th, 2008, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Jeff

Rodger wrote:

"any interest in putting a trip together? i couldn't find an outfitter
that would drop off a small group with stuff/supplies and pick up 10
days later."

I have a good...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 8th, 2008, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Fred

rw wrote:
jeff wrote:

rw wrote:

jeff miller wrote:

Rodger wrote:

Sorry I somehow got on the wrong (now dead) 'other' fly fishing
Forum: Fly Fishing December 7th, 2008, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Sage advice for Fred

Rodger wrote:
Sorry I somehow got on the wrong (now dead) 'other' fly fishing
group and could not find my msg. or your reply until now.

Would like to horsepack into the Bob Marshall and...
Forum: Fishing Photos November 14th, 2008, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
uppity creek

had the opportunity to do a bit of fishing on lower uppity creek
yesterday ... water was cold, but the fish were still rising to a dry
fly. caught several typical wild nc browns and rainbows in a...
Forum: Fishing Photos November 14th, 2008, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
dog photos - gia

Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"jeff miller" wrote in message

here's tha latest gia photo array......
Forum: Fishing Photos November 14th, 2008, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
dog photos - gia

here's tha latest gia photo array... still has the rambunctious puppy
behavior, though she is starting to show a bit more tolerance of our
inept parenting. she's a hoot, but it will be a while...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 14th, 2008, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 103
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Hauling, Rod-loading.

Dave LaCourse wrote:

My
grandsons know absolutely nothing about the physics of casting, but I
will guarantee they can out-cast anyone on roff, including all the
"mathematicians". And their...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 8th, 2008, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 49
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
Congradulations Mr. President!

Calif Bill wrote:

You realize that you are babbling, of course.

--riverman

WTF? Most of the posts here are babbling, and not a brook. snipped babble ... We have less time here...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 7th, 2008, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
OT NC called ... thanks Jeff G

Larry L wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/5zf3qw

no problem.... (gulp)... but i had some help. g

jeff
Forum: Fly Fishing November 6th, 2008, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 72
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
DJIA up sharply, anticipating Obama victory

Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 18:57:02 -0500, jeff miller
wrote:

Dave LaCourse wrote:

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:21:42 -0800 (PST),...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 4th, 2008, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 72
Posted By jeff miller[_2_]
DJIA up sharply, anticipating Obama victory

Dave LaCourse wrote:

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:21:42 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 4, 2:53 pm, DaveS wrote:

prosperity is just around the corner.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250