Showing results 1 to 25 of 214
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Fly Fishing June 24th, 2011, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike
Father's Day Morning

Well congrads grandpa !!!!!!!!!! It will take awhile to catch me with
7 total now as was said spoil them and send them home full of
chocolate and whatever sugar that is around...........
Forum: Fly Fishing June 14th, 2011, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By Mike
Very bad news.

Very sad news cancer is a terrible disease.......I remember sharing
the Mike and Mike hole at Three Streamer Stans with him on many an
occasion......A great fishermen and all around very...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 11th, 2011, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By Mike
Very bad news.

Damn that is bad news A very pleasant man he is..........I think I
will make a plaque depicting The Axelrad Stretch on Penns
Creek.......I will always remember him as I have a sweet 8'2" 5wt that
was...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 30th, 2010, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike
way off topic

A group of 40 year old buddies discuss and discuss where they should
meet for dinner.
Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gausthof zum
Lowen restaurant because the waitress's there...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 27th, 2010, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
Anybody Tried Tenkara Fly Fishing?

Now isn't that something like flippin and I ditto Tom
remarks......Frank if you get one of those rod make sure you have one
of those cpr plastic thing for your mouth because I ain't gonna kiss
you to...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 16th, 2010, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
Penns 2010

And what about April.......
Forum: Fly Fishing January 10th, 2010, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike
Pics of flyz I owe Sandy

What kind bet did you lose looks like you will be tieing for
awhile........
Forum: Fly Fishing January 7th, 2010, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
OBROFF: Published

Congrads Frankie I told you you needed to write a book.........
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2010, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike
New Year's Eve celebrations

With the grandkids as we have done for the past 5 years wife says next
year is our turn to do something dinner and a drive maybe........Happy
New Year all
Forum: Fly Fishing December 25th, 2009, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
He's gonna be one hell of a fisherman

Well Myron try it with 5 grandkids all under 7 now youngest being
3.......They all know how to fish but i did have the luxury of having
a place on a 10 acre pond loaded with sunnies and bass........
Forum: Fly Fishing November 18th, 2009, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 19
Posted By Mike
where the hell is peter charles?

Good to see you are alive and kicking Petah
Forum: Fly Fishing November 9th, 2009, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 36
Posted By Mike
stopped by to look a few days ago, after quite a while ;-)

On Nov 8, 9:49*pm, riverman wrote:
On Nov 7, 3:07*pm, Mike wrote:
.Best pizza would be twin city pizza

on broadway in bangor maine.....

Forum: Fly Fishing November 7th, 2009, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 36
Posted By Mike
stopped by to look a few days ago, after quite a while ;-)

John are most babies born in july in shelton washington......Ya know
what they say about oysters......Best pizza would be twin city pizza
on broadway in bangor maine.....Best burgers millhiem hotel...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 31st, 2009, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 62
Posted By Mike
Q: North America in Jul-Aug

If it were this year I would say Central Pa. water was perfect until
mid august lots of rain keep water tables up and temps cool who knows
what next year will bring proberly no water and high temps...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 15th, 2009, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike
Just another day

Ah yes and as I was passing over the mountain in central Pa. I came
acrossed 2 souls attempting to to coax a trout or two from a small
stream I slowed down and told them there was a storm a-brewing...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 12th, 2009, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
Quick Penns Report

Thanks for the report Gene will be down somewhere around the 22nd was
down end of Sept 5x wasn't strong enough then needed 4x also will use
2x for the streamers in 2 weeks........Sealed roof last...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 9th, 2009, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike
I've looked at the White from both sides now

I knew Frank would find a way to jump out of a perfectly good floating
boat......Hell of a report Frank not a real good time to foget your so-
spenders was it..........
Forum: Fly Fishing October 7th, 2009, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike
I've looked at the White from both sides now

Got a feeling Frank has looked at it from the top and bottom.....What
kind of nymphs are down there Frankie......
Forum: Fly Fishing October 7th, 2009, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike
I've looked at the White from both sides now

O.K. this should be good.........
Forum: Fly Fishing October 5th, 2009, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
A photo TR from up north

Names to faces and places would be nice..........Great Pics
thought........
Forum: Fly Fishing September 30th, 2009, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 32
Posted By Mike
New Toy

Well look at it this way if your out fishing you can carry you fly
tying materials on you head just reach up grab a feather and start
tying.........
Forum: Fly Fishing September 19th, 2009, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike
Upping your Kreh number

I guess you don't want to belong to those folks bass fishing 101 $35
members &45 non-members same for smallmouth Capt Conway must need a
new motor for his boat And bob must be looking for a trip to...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 12th, 2009, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
belly boats and pontton boats...

Didn't even relize it thats my youngest daughter...........
Forum: Fly Fishing August 25th, 2009, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
0, 3, 0, 9

Just goes to show ya he can't pitch in the American League......They
say he was tipping his pitches so AL batters must be smarter than NL
batters or we have coaches who are blind and didn't pick up...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 214