Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: johnnobama
Forum: Fly Fishing June 21st, 2011, 06:23 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By johnnobama
Good advice; however, a adaptable base area is...

Good advice; however, a adaptable base area is bigger than a stiff one. The acumen is appealing simple: any acerbity in the baton will rob the casting of activity if the the angle of the casting...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 21st, 2011, 06:22 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By johnnobama
Just talked to Wolfy. Joel had gone down to Penns...

Just talked to Wolfy. Joel had gone down to Penns to adhere with DavePA. Didn't feel able-bodied and Dave took him to the hospital. He's been there anytime since. Doesn't attending like he's...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 21st, 2011, 06:22 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By johnnobama
The old bike arbor wouldn't fit, so I took off...

The old bike arbor wouldn't fit, so I took off the foreground caster of my fishing bike, captivated it in a brace of old quilts, and put it in the back bench of the A8L. Fit absolutely nicely, with...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 21st, 2011, 06:21 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By johnnobama
In the mornings I adore the simplified calm...

In the mornings I adore the simplified calm administration of getting off the grid, and abnormality meadow and river assessing the aftereffect of Winter flood and Spring's freshets. Rock moves, mud...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 21st, 2011, 06:20 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By johnnobama
Most of the ambiguous (and, admittedly,...

Most of the ambiguous (and, admittedly, hypothetical) few who made the cruise would absolutely accept been grossly disappointed. One nutritionally challenged ass looks appealing abundant like...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5