Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Henry Hefner
Forum: Fishing Photos September 3rd, 2008, 07:00 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Henry Hefner
Maybe you never saw it there because this is a 13...

Maybe you never saw it there because this is a 13 foot gator that was shot in Texas in 2005. Story he
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/wcgator.asp
Forum: Bass Fishing August 23rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Henry Hefner
Test

This is a test, this is only a test. Had this been an actual post, it would have contained much information useful to bass fishermen.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 22nd, 2008, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Henry Hefner
Here it is.... Part one of The Best of Okeechobee 2004

On Jan 19, 3:21 pm, "Charles Summers"
wrote:
Took almost 4 years, but finally it's coming along. Here's the "Best of the
Rim Canal" day one.

Forum: Bass Fishing July 21st, 2007, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Henry Hefner
Trip of a lifetime

On Jul 19, 3:03 pm, "Mike Getz" wrote:
Hello, been lurking lately and decided to check in again, left a few years
back when JAJWUTH and Crankbait maker was in full...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 1st, 2007, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Henry Hefner
Bass Pro Excel Braid

On Apr 29, 7:31 pm, "Dave Vito" wrote:
I agree Bob,

The Stren Super Braid is hands above the rest IMO.
I used to use fireline religiously but when Stren released the...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 24th, 2007, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Henry Hefner
Fishing Poles.....

On Mar 22, 7:59 pm, "Joe Haubenreich"
wrote:

snip

In the lexicon
of rural Tennessee, "swells" from the city carried "rods" while home folk
used...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 24th, 2007, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 27
Posted By Henry Hefner
Suggestions?

On Jan 21, 12:43 pm, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

I've looked at the BPS boats and they're not bad. Still haven't decided
between the 12 and 14 foot size. I'm hoping...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 5th, 2007, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 40
Posted By Henry Hefner
OTS... is SPAM in the eye of the beholder?

I stand with Charles and Bob beside Joe. I've never met Joe, but we've
swapped a few emails and I've been reading his posts for years. Joe is
a stand-up guy I would be proud to share a boat with or...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 14th, 2006, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Henry Hefner
The very best Christmas ever

On Dec 14, 9:16 am, "Papa John" wrote:
I would like to wish everyone the very best Christmas ever! And wouldn't it
be great to have world peace and great fishing in...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 3rd, 2006, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 22
Posted By Henry Hefner
New Bass Fishing Forum

On Dec 3, 11:30 am, Jay Carter ) wrote:
Wow.. so much hate.

I apologize for trying to open another venue for talking about bass
fishing. I thought, obvioulsy...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 31st, 2006, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Henry Hefner
A bad day fishing is still fishing!

My wife has been having health problems, and work has been busy, so
when I went camping on a private lake with the men from church, it was
my first outing since June or July. Everything was hectic...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 29th, 2006, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By Henry Hefner
Test

Warren, I don't see my last post, so I'll try again. You might want to
check with your provider, 'cause Google shows 377 posts so far this
month. While that isn't a lot, it is a lot more than 5 per...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 19th, 2006, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Henry Hefner
Bass in a Aquarium

WARREN WOLK wrote:
I think the permit thing applies in most states Bill, at least the ones
where the fisheries managers have brains.

Warren

Maybe we lack in brains in Texas, or maybe we...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 19th, 2006, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Henry Hefner
Tow Vehicle

WARREN WOLK wrote:
didn't deisel fuel used to cost significantly less than regular?

warren

When my boss put me in a deisel F250 about 2000 or 2001, gas around
here was about $1.00, and...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 2nd, 2006, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By Henry Hefner
How was your year?

Alwaysfishking wrote:
I know it's not over yet and for some never over but how was this season
compared to last season? Highlights? Big fish? Old Friends? New friends?
Memories? Things you...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2006, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Henry Hefner
Anyone heard from Pat G.????

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

Could it be a different Pat G? This one is from Chicago and sings Rugby
Songs! ;-)

Must be, I thought you were referring to Pat Goff. He used to post
here,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 18th, 2006, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Henry Hefner
Anyone heard from Pat G.????

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
I know that Pat usually lurks, but he's been awfully quiet lately and I
haven't heard if he's attending the NWC this year. He's always been so good
about...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 22nd, 2006, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Henry Hefner
My new boat...(OT)

Charles Summers wrote:
It's good to have a good dealer/service department close by. I probably
won't do my own maintenance.

Hey, did you hear about Warren's new patio? Me neither...

I...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 16th, 2006, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 22
Posted By Henry Hefner
Request your input on Secret Weapon Logo

Joe Haubenreich wrote:
This newsgroup was the launchpad for the Secret Weapon Spinnerbait, and many
of you were field testers and have been constant in your support and
encouragement over the...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 31st, 2005, 05:01 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Henry Hefner
Trolling motor wiring help

I have just acquired a Minn Kota MAG24W 12/24v bow mount foot control trolling motor. I am told that one switch is bad. I can check the switches, but the previous owner had pulled all of the wiring...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20