Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Jensen
Forum: Catfish Fishing August 1st, 2008, 07:29 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Jensen
Blue Catfish Catch Possible Record in Ohio

113 lb record Calif blue cat-
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/outdoors/20080729-9999-1s29outdoors.html
Forum: Catfish Fishing October 12th, 2007, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve Jensen
old timer coming back

Hey Astro, good to see you back. I miss OSB.
Rodney, my wife is broken also, but improving slowly. I'm fixing up an
old motorhome so she can go out and watch me catch little bullheads
and farm the...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 5th, 2007, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Jensen
Nutri Shield repellant

On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:17:28 -0500, Rodney Long
wrote:

Steve Jensen wrote:
Hey Rodney, is that bug spray available in any stores in central
Calif. yet? I want to try it...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 4th, 2007, 02:17 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Jensen
Nutri Shield repellant

Hey Rodney, is that bug spray available in any stores in central
Calif. yet? I want to try it but mail order is a pita for me.

Steve
Forum: Catfish Fishing March 11th, 2007, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Jensen
Looking for a dipbait

Danny King's dip bait, DuMong's cutbait and scents.
Forum: Catfish Fishing October 24th, 2006, 05:21 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve Jensen
You've got to be kidding, leaping carp?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4627225444978786151&q=carp+jumping&hl=en