Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AJ[_2_]
Forum: Bass Fishing August 29th, 2008, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Baitcasting reels-the attractive antique that reel companies won't admit to

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:07:02 -0400, RichZ

Forum: Bass Fishing August 20th, 2008, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Baitcasting reels-the attractive antique that reel companies won't admit to

In article e0c5a398-802e-4120-9582-
,
says...
On Aug 19, 8:43=A0pm, AJ wrote:
In article...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 20th, 2008, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Baitcasting reels-the attractive antique that reel companies won't admit to

In article , mart915
@REEMOOVEfrontiernet.net says...

"AJ" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2008, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Baitcasting reels-the attractive antique that reel companies won't admit to

In article , mart915
@REEMOOVEfrontiernet.net says...

"AJ" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing August 18th, 2008, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Baitcasting reels-the attractive antique that reel companies won't admit to

In article 4fbcdf4d-6207-4e90-977a-fbf5dee70226@
56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com, says...

this statement needs to be qualified- more accurate, but how far of a
cast,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Baitcasting reels-the attractive antique that reel companies won't admit to

If you've spent 2 days with an old one, I can understand your venting. I
have an old South Bend reel from my Dad like that and enjoy a good laugh
whenever I clean it and try it out. BTW, those old...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 18th, 2007, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Slow retrieve spinnerbait

In article ,
says...
From: (Bob=A0La=A0Londe)

However, if you don't have the cash there are some
Forum: Bass Fishing July 7th, 2007, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Curado overboard.

Well I was having a great day fishing this morning, nice weather for a
change, the bass were biting, and I should have paid more attention to
that funny feeling in the rod, but just had to make one...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 21st, 2007, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Off Topic, Salmon Season

In article ,