Showing results 1 to 25 of 189
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RichZ
Forum: Bass Fishing April 23rd, 2010, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By RichZ
Core Shot - Laminate - Swirl

On 4/23/2010 10:48 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
I just finished machining my first injection mold the other day, and
have various supplies ordered to experiment with.

Based on reading various...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 9th, 2010, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By RichZ
Fishing OK - Execution, not so much.

On 2/7/2010 8:23 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
Except for our first run, and about an hour in the middle of the day
when it rained a bit we didn't even have to wear our jackets.

I tried to fish on...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 29th, 2010, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By RichZ
First 2010 tournament

On 1/28/2010 6:55 AM, Ronnie wrote:

Its hell getting older!

It sure beats the alternative, Ronnie.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 28th, 2010, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By RichZ
First 2010 tournament

On 1/27/2010 11:06 AM, Ronnie wrote:
If you are faced with those conditions, what would you do?

I tend to not worry about the visibility. Some of my best winter fishing
in muddy conditions has...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 28th, 2010, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By RichZ
First 2010 tournament

On 1/27/2010 11:06 AM, Ronnie wrote:
If you are faced with those conditions, what would you do?

I tend to not worry about the visibility. Some of my best winter fishing
in muddy conditions has...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 27th, 2010, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By RichZ
First 2010 tournament

Nice going Ronnie. In tourney fishing, sometimes, you don't have to do
good, to do good, if you know what I mean.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 10th, 2010, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By RichZ
swim bait stripers

New swimbait caught the snot out of 'em today. Especially that ugly pale
yellow/chartreuse back one.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 5th, 2010, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By RichZ
Season in review

On 1/4/2010 8:52 PM, Ronnie wrote:
I did to
something I have been trying to do every year in the 8 since I
retired. I went fishing every single day in 2009.

That's a goal that I aspire too,...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 1st, 2010, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By RichZ
Season in review

On 12/31/2009 6:24 PM, RichZ wrote:
09 was a pretty good season for me. Here's a pictorial review for any of
my old ROFB buddies who might be interested.

Works better if I include the...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 1st, 2010, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By RichZ
Season in review

09 was a pretty good season for me. Here's a pictorial review for any of
my old ROFB buddies who might be interested.
Forum: Bass Fishing November 20th, 2009, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By RichZ
Test???

DanD wrote:
So is there anyone at all out fishing???
The weather has been great up here in Wisconsin, but I have already put the
boat up.
Was afraid it was a little early:::::
But we have...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 31st, 2009, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By RichZ
Black dot on lures?

Muskoka Fisherman wrote:
I was wondering what the black dot on most hard baits represented?
Usually it's near the gill on the side.

See the image of a threadfin...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 12th, 2009, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By RichZ
round bait casting reels

Muskoka Fisherman wrote:
I saw a TV show where they were using round bait casting reels for
bass. Is there any advantage with certain baits for the round style?
What is the advantage of this...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 2nd, 2009, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By RichZ
spinnerbaits

BIG FISH 2006 wrote:
Do any of you guys here fish a spinnerbait like a worm or a jig on the
bottom? I remember years ago an old friend of mine use to catch some
nice bass like that in the fall....
Forum: Bass Fishing August 18th, 2009, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By RichZ
fighting over docks?

BIG FISH 2006 wrote:
Has anyone here ever had a verbal fight with a land owner over fishing
around their dock? The last two times out my partner and I have got into
verbals with landowners,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 18th, 2009, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By RichZ
Winner Boats or Ned Momany

Slinkeey wrote:
On Aug 5, 6:35 pm, RichZ
wrote:
Slinkeey wrote:

What do you think about a 20+ year old winner that has been taken care
Forum: Bass Fishing August 6th, 2009, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By RichZ
Winner Boats or Ned Momany

Slinkeey wrote:

What do you think about a 20+ year old winner that has been taken care
of.. If one can find one for the right price do you think it would be
worth looking at?

My kid has a...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 6th, 2009, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By RichZ
Winner Boats or Ned Momany

Slinkeey wrote:
Many bass boat manufacturers did the same thing. There's a guy around
the corner from me with a fairly recent skeeter runabout. Then again,
Hydrostream had a bass boat for...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By RichZ
Winner Boats or Ned Momany

Slinkeey wrote:

One thing that I found interesting is that they made a boat called a
Spirit.. It looks like a Ski Boat / Runabout on a bass boat's hull. I
am guessing it was to compete...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 4th, 2009, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By RichZ
Winner Boats or Ned Momany

Slinkeey wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if Ned Momany is still in the boat buildig business
or if any of the molds from the Winner Boat Company are still in use
to date? They made some...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 20th, 2009, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By RichZ
Better Expression

Bite Me wrote:
"RichZ" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:

"RichZ"...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 16th, 2009, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By RichZ
Better Expression

Bob La Londe wrote:

"RichZ" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
In order to get the distance I pulled...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 15th, 2009, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By RichZ
Better Expression

Bob La Londe wrote:
In order to get the distance I pulled back double and triple the
normal amount of line used for line control flipping and just laid the braid
on the water next to the...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 10th, 2009, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By RichZ
New world record bass?

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Ronnie" wrote in message

As I understand it, this wouldn't be the...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 25th, 2009, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By RichZ
How long do Yamamotos last outside bag?

Mark G7#9 wrote:
Just wondering if soft scented worms lose much of their scent once
outside the plastic bag.
Is there a way to "refresh" them with some sort of microwave trick? My
box is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 189