Showing results 1 to 25 of 177
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com
Forum: Bass Fishing March 23rd, 2011, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
March tournament

Sounds to me like you're maintaining that winning tradition Ronnie! Good
job!!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I took a couple snowbirds fishing today. We have had some recent
temperature drops and...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Hook types

"danl" wrote in message SNIP

I don't use inline spinners. The Spinners I am referring to look like
downsized Bass spinners. Can't remember what they call...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 16th, 2011, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Leaders and lines

"Ronnie" wrote in message SNIP

wasting your time responding to a fool

Yeah, I know. But I figure I do this about once a year, so it's not like
I'm obsessing about...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2011, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Leaders and lines

"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message ,SNIP

And, most of all, I use a 1 lb. can of $pam when I want to fry up them
HUGE Brookies!

You know, I've been patient with you over the...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 9th, 2011, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Leaders and lines

"Marty" wrote in message
I use spinning gear with 15# braid, no leader and use that for just about
everything. Steve talked about abrasion...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 8th, 2011, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Leaders and lines

"Steve W." wrote in message
OK new question...

Been sitting here going through the gear. Cleaning and lubing the reels,
checking...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 3rd, 2011, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
fish attractants home brew Vs. Commercial

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I used to mix Anise oil and vanilla extract - not sure I caught more
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2010, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
anybody out there

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
Forum: Bass Fishing September 19th, 2010, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Sept tournament

"Ronnie" wrote in message SNIP

Got good news Friday. Yamaha is going to stand behind the motor. With
such low hours and the tests the dealer ran showing no problems,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 3rd, 2010, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
1st cast-catch, then nothing

"Mark G7#9" wrote in message
Steve, as far as Senkos, I was always curious how to tell when they
are no longer good. I tend to have a few outside the plastic bag in my
box and...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 2nd, 2010, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
1st cast-catch, then nothing

"Jason Rosin" wrote in message
I fish mainly on two small ponds (#1, 3min. across on 10ft. bass...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 16th, 2010, 12:12 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Cicada pattern

"JT" wrote in message

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let alone
sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 11th, 2010, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Cicada pattern

"JT" wrote in message
Help!

Where can I buy this cicada pattern!?

TIA,
JT

Why buy it? It looks like it's...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 10th, 2010, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
June tournament

"John B" wrote in message
Nice read Ronnie, and great win! It's a bummer when the live-well pump
cuts out...should...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 14th, 2010, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
To Those Who Have Attended A NWC

"Ronnie" wrote in message
The world ice fishing championship is in Rhinelander on Boom Lake...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 9th, 2010, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
BE - 20091009 Genval sandre 01

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message SNIP

Hey Jeff, I used to live up in that part of the world and fished the
Wisconsin River quite a bit.

Yeah..........he caught...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 7th, 2010, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
BE - 20091009 Genval sandre 01

"jeff" wrote in message
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com wrote:

"jeff" wrote in...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 6th, 2010, 04:32 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
BE - 20091009 Genval sandre 01

"jeff" wrote in message
PM(ZTB) wrote:
Happy Newyear 2010

pat
nice one (what is it??? G)...and thanks...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 1st, 2010, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Season in review

"RichZ" wrote in message
On 12/31/2009 6:24 PM, RichZ wrote:
09 was a pretty good season for me. Here's a...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2009, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
ROFB Members on Facebook

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Hay Bob, it's been a long time since I've had access to the old newsgroup
so I was hoping that you...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 10th, 2009, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Some Folks Are Allright

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
When I walked in a few minutes ago there was a big box sitting on my easy
chair. I was hoping...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 29th, 2009, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
fishing line memory

"Paul Fisher" wrote in message
I am using Eagle Claw at 15 lb test,

That could be part of the problem. 15 pound...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 28th, 2009, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
fishing line memory

"Paul Fisher" wrote in message
The line spool edge was facing me with the line coming off the top and
onto the...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 27th, 2009, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
fishing line memory

"Paul Fisher" wrote in message
Is there any practical way to "unlearn" fishing line memory?
When I comes off the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 177