Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Bass Fishing March 4th, 2008, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Steve Huber

Hey Guys,
Most of you know me, the new guys won't. I've been lurking around
here alot, reading the post and am happy to see some of the old timers
still here.
Anyhow, I called Huber on...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 31st, 2007, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Jack Dalzell

On Jan 25, 6:56 pm, "Ronnie" wrote:
That may be it. I thought I had picked them up at an outdoor writers
conference but could not find any of the vendors at them that...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 29th, 2006, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Hello World

OhioFishking wrote:
Well I'm at my new home in Ohio and low and behold there are bass in Ohio,
at least not too far away. I caught 50 fish this past Saturday,
unfortunately they were all koi...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 29th, 2006, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Hello World

OhioFishking wrote:
Well I'm at my new home in Ohio and low and behold there are bass in Ohio,
at least not too far away. I caught 50 fish this past Saturday,
unfortunately they were all koi...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 25th, 2006, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
You've got to pay attention,

Steve-O,
Man, this caught me off-guard. I'm really, really glad to hear you
o.k. Any chance that you're gonna quit the cigarette's? The North
American Huber is an endangered species and we need...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 11th, 2006, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 59
Posted By [email protected]
Selling my boat...

Charles Summers wrote:
You know it... I love it, but it's not getting any use. I think I want to
sell it, buy a big ass Harley Davidson. Call me crazy, but you won't be the
first.

Anyone...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6