Showing results 1 to 25 of 118
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing March 28th, 2009, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
OT Ping LarryL

On Mar 28, 1:36*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I don't want to discourage an interest in birds but obviously I've
got a problem. *Any advice ?

--
Ken...
Forum: UK Game Fishing March 28th, 2009, 11:16 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

http://groups.google.com/group/mike-connor/browse_thread/thread/2ab895d209444602?hl=en

TL
MC
Forum: Fly Fishing March 18th, 2009, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 11:42*am, riverman wrote:
And most folks just don't like bullies and assholes. Yet on
line, somehow its considered reasonable behavior. I don't get it, I
don't...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 9:15*am, riverman wrote:
On Mar 17, 2:12*pm, DaveS wrote:

Want another? smiling while fools talk w/out smacking them.

:-)

Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 7:12*am, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 16, 7:16*pm, riverman wrote:

On Mar 17, 2:21*am, DaveS wrote:

How many folk...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 7:12*am, DaveS wrote:

Your nose hair post is a new low. No ****.
Dave

Indeed, he has no **** on his nose hair, because unlike you, he
doesn't have his head up...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 2:03*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:

working on that International Reputation again, eh?g
Your verse is way better than your prose, IMHO.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 3:03*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
DaveS wrote:
mabcon... wrote:
for that matter.

Whatever Mike, but at least I have not posted a pix of...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 2:16*am, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 16, 5:39*pm, wrote:
*for that matter.

Whatever Mike, but at least I have not posted a pix of myself bare
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 12:51*am, DaveS wrote:

because of rude Yanks. Go **** yourself Mike

Dave

Rude yanks might work, although slow pulls are...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 12:51*am, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 16, 3:10*pm, wrote:

And when one Irish/Kraut/Brit ROFFIAN doesn't take his meds, he
prances his ugly ass...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 16th, 2009, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

Correction;

A velcro covered sawsall,
may be used for many a call,
but not for nose hairs,
as it may well cause tears,
and look like you've been in a brawl.

( ****!, have to stop writing this crap...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 16th, 2009, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

Correction;

For some, ROFF is simply NOT real,
and despite any person's appeal,
they keep posting ****e,
and don't care what is right,
or even how someone might feel.
Forum: Fly Fishing March 16th, 2009, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 16, 3:54*pm, riverman wrote:
I know we liken chatter on roff to 'campfire talk', where anything and
everything is fair game, and we all get together in the morning...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 12th, 2009, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
vise advice

On Mar 12, 5:13*am, "Rodger" wrote:
My Renzetti vise is worn out I guess. * Has two screws to clamp
the hook. * Just does not hold the hooks very well. * I tie flies...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 10th, 2009, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Fly fishing

On Mar 8, 11:10*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.contractjournal.com/blogs/digger-blog/2009/02/cat_goes_fly...

OK, so that's what,...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 4th, 2009, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
More FB 'security'

On Mar 4, 4:28*pm, wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:11*am, "Larry L" wrote:

thanks for the suggestion, Mike

You might like to look at this as...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 4th, 2009, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
More FB 'security'

On Mar 3, 10:11*am, "Larry L" wrote:

thanks for the suggestion, Mike

You might like to look at this as well;

http://www.digsby.com/features.php

still in beta, but...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 3rd, 2009, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
More FB 'security'

On Mar 3, 9:07*am, "Larry L" wrote:

many of the people I'm trying to network only have a single e-mail from
their ISP, are very experienced fishermen but almost...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 3rd, 2009, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
More FB 'security'

As the group manager you have a very wide range of options. You can
ban people, remove posts, etc etc, as with much other "standard" forum/
group software, but it is a great deal easier to use, and...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 3rd, 2009, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
More FB 'security'

On Mar 3, 7:42*am, "Larry L" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 3rd, 2009, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
More FB 'security'

On Mar 3, 5:54*am, "Larry L" wrote:

Google groups will do everything you specify, and more. Will also act
as a e-mail list among other things. Easy, private, and...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 25th, 2009, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
think you may be an old fogy and don't "get" FB?

On Feb 25, 1:53*pm, "mr.rapidan" wrote:
, then one isn't
thinking very hard.

Giving personal information to strangers on the Internet is a bad idea
for anybody. There may be a...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 24th, 2009, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
salt water.....

On Feb 24, 10:53*pm, "Larry L" wrote:

* I would certainly take shooting heads and get a cone style
stripping basket, the efficiency of the combination would add up...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 24th, 2009, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
salt water.....

On Feb 24, 12:25*am, "Larry L" wrote:
* Back came that rock
bashing me in the head and causing me to bleed a great deal, ... which was
almost as bad as the ego...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 118