Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dick[_2_]
Forum: Bass Fishing April 20th, 2008, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Special privileges?

This article confirms Long's Lake Jenning's catch of 2005 was on a day
opened to the public. I can assure you many other notables and friends
of the lakes & reservoirs under management control are...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 4th, 2008, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Bass Lure Reviews

http://www.basslurereviews.com/
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing April 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Long Range Fishing

Photo of a "sling shot catapult" fishing equipment used to catch
sturgeon.

http://allenco.net/images/fishingslingshot.jpg
Forum: Fly Fishing April 4th, 2008, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fishing The Salton Sea

Once considered a fisherman's haven.
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing April 4th, 2008, 03:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fishing The Salton Sea USA

Once considered a fisherman's haven.
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 4th, 2008, 03:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fishing The Salton Sea USA

Once considered a fisherman's haven.
Forum: Saltwater Fishing April 4th, 2008, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fishing The Salton Sea

Once considered a fisherman's haven.
Forum: General Discussion April 4th, 2008, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fishing The Salton Sea

Once considered a fisherman's haven.
Forum: General Discussion April 4th, 2008, 03:37 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fishing The Salton Sea

Once considered a fisherman's haven.
Forum: Bass Fishing March 19th, 2008, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Dick[_2_]
gas prices(CalifBill)

Last week, regular was going for $5.39 a gallon in Gorda,Ca.--(Dick from
El Cajon)
Forum: Bass Fishing October 4th, 2007, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Colorado River Catfish(Bob)

Just wanted to add a little humor to the group. I was going to
write"Yuma Catfish" LOL. (Dick In California)
Forum: Bass Fishing October 4th, 2007, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Antique Lures

I still have a few of the old wooden ones.

http://www.antiquelurecollectibles.com/
Forum: Fishing Photos July 3rd, 2007, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Maine Smallmouth

Nice page & fish Gene. I sure miss those Maine lakes including
Moosehead. I'm originally from Waterville and now live in southern
California. I use to fish North pond, Belgrade & China lake quite a...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 19th, 2007, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
My New Bass Boat

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/redneck_bass_boat.htm
Forum: Fishing Photos June 17th, 2007, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
HF Day

Take a break and go fishing.
Forum: Fishing Photos June 10th, 2007, 07:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Early morning on the dam

GOT ANYMORE GOOD PHOTOS. (DICK)
Forum: Fishing Photos June 6th, 2007, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick[_2_]
BS(Shred)

This pic is on the Salton sea. Wish the gal was all mine, By the way,
the fish is a Corvina. Have a great fishing day. (Dick)
Forum: Fishing Photos June 6th, 2007, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick[_2_]
BS

If you know so much, tell me which lake.
Forum: Fishing Photos June 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Santee Lakes

Another catch in May 2007

http://www.santeelakes.com/Mikematthews9.jpg
Forum: Fishing Photos June 5th, 2007, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Salton Sea

Skett wrote: The tilapia were introduced into the Salton Sea in the
early to mid 70s and are good eating. The larger of the two species can
reach 15 inches. Also in the early 50s the corvina,...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 5th, 2007, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Trout Photo

Santee lakes located in Santee, California has seven ponds that one can
fish. Fish caught May 2007.

http://www.santeelakes.com/Liu.JPG2006.jpg
Forum: Bass Fishing June 2nd, 2007, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fish Quiz(BOB)

I missed that one on sharks. (Dick)

Read my post on "Bass Killing"
Forum: Bass Fishing June 2nd, 2007, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Dick[_2_]
Fish Quiz

Nine out of ten correct. How did you do?

http://www.phonifier.com/phonify.php?i=1&m=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funtrivia.com%2Fplayquiz%2Fquiz2141061883f38.html
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39