Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat_RI[_2_]
Forum: Bass Fishing August 27th, 2008, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
Headed to Rhinelander

Have fun.
"Ronnie" wrote in message
tomorrow morning for some bass fishing. See some of you...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 24th, 2008, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Hi
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
Hi

Insurance I don't need no stinking insurance. Spammer.
"Guy Anderson, Sr." wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 4th, 2008, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
XPS Flurocarbon

I didn't like I bought 8lb and it frayed easily.
"Mike Getz" wrote in message
I bought a new ultra light weight reel and spooled on some XPS #8...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 22nd, 2008, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
Worst Fishing show on TV

Totally agree. I still like Infisherman/Linders even though they really
push Berkley products and rapalas but they do have informative shows.
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 22nd, 2008, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
Worst Fishing show on TV

Roland Martin is the worst it is just one big promotion.
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Mike Getz"...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 19th, 2008, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
best fighter

Is there any size to the Peacock bass down in Florida? All the ones I have
seen on TV seem to be quite small compared to what you see people catching
in the Amazon.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2008, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
New St Croix rods?

They have split grips on some of them now.
"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Hi,
Anybody get to check out the new...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 3rd, 2008, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 26
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
Weather?

Don't forget your sunscreen Bob. I will be trying to avoid frostbite.
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Well, I was just...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 3rd, 2008, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 26
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
Weather?

25 degrees right now and tomorrow the high will be 17 in RI.
"Ken Blevins" wrote in message
winters only redeeming quality is...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 28th, 2007, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
Shipment Lost

Come on Bob let's get your act together. Just kidding.
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"Bob La Londe" ...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 28th, 2007, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat_RI[_2_]
summer or winter?

Anyone up for some ice fishing??
"JT" wrote in message
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11