Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DanD
Forum: Bass Fishing July 18th, 2010, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By DanD
Sportsman Club tournament

thanks for the post.
like to read them.
keep posting

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.

Hi:
Just a note to say thanks for the post.
Always enjoy reading, but sometimes forget to say thanks to the writers.
thanks again
dan who doesn't ice fish in wis

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Forum: Bass Fishing November 18th, 2009, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

So is there anyone at all out fishing???
The weather has been great up here in Wisconsin, but I have already put the
boat up.
Was afraid it was a little early:::::
But we have had snow too:

dand

--
Forum: Bass Fishing October 21st, 2009, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but I get mine through my mail
service:
I am using outlook express and this is one of the newsgroups.
hope that is the info you need.
dand

--

Sometimes the...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2009, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Very good response:::

Hope to be the same soon::
Dan

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2009, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By DanD
Tennessee Tourney

Sounds like a good day fishing::::

So have any of those southern guys told you the difference between a Yankee
and A Dammed Yankee yet???

You know Steve you are now one of those Dammed Yankee's,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 3rd, 2009, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By DanD
fishing off a pontoon boat???

"Ouachita" wrote in message
I recently took ride in a 2 year old 20' Bass Buggy, in view of...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 7th, 2009, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By DanD
Ping DanD

Hi all:::
I surely do not tell the stories as well as a lot here.
OK maybe not as good as any here.
But I will give a go at telling of my trip out of the frozen tundra.

As you may or may not know my...
Forum: Fishing Photos February 9th, 2009, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By DanD
I just caught this little one 1 hour ag0

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.
13 Lb 5 Oz returned to be caught again
I wanted to make all you solid water fisherman envious

Well in less then a week I will be on...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 6th, 2009, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By DanD
Bartletts Ferry

Well if you here of any make sure you post them for all.
The brother and I are heading to the Big "O" next Fri.
Neither of us has fished it before, but looks like there should be enough
water to keep...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 13th, 2009, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By DanD
First 2009 Tournament

A very nice read:

Keep the reports coming:::

Thanks again, just what I needed to here about.
Dan still cold in Wisconsin::::

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Forum: Bass Fishing January 8th, 2009, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

thanks Chris
when were you down there?
or are you from the area?
seems like on the TV shows they are happy to get 6 or 7 fish a day
around here if your out all day and catch less then 20 it is a bad...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 7th, 2009, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By DanD
Florada trip

Hay:
Thanks for the suggestions. Will keep them in mind.
By a cold front, you are talking something like 40 deg. above what will be
here in Wisconsin. Slow and finesse are not my better styles, so I...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 7th, 2009, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By DanD
Florada trip

So am planning a trip to Florida next month.
The northern end of Okeechobee as far as I know.
Mostly it is the brothers trip, I go along to get away from the snow.
Anyway first time on the lake for...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 2nd, 2009, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By DanD
Just a little winter bass

54 with wind chill I feel for you::::
Wis -8 no wind
thanks much
dan

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.
Forum: Bass Fishing December 22nd, 2008, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By DanD
California dreaming

Hay you trying to make fun of Wisconsin???

I want to second the tell your son thanks for his service........
Let him know we ( I ) appreciate him.

Will also second the take a pole with you.
Let us...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 20th, 2008, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By DanD
Bass Fishing

Thanks for the responses::
The www.tennesseebassguides.com was just what I needed today:::
Will most likely need more stories before the Ice Melts.
Keep them coming and Thanks again
Dan

--...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 19th, 2008, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By DanD
Bass Fishing

Hi all:
So who has a good story to tell????
I just got through shoveling 4 inches of snow.
More on the way this weekend.
Did I say I hate the cold!!!!!
Am thinking of moving south, how does south...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 21st, 2008, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By DanD
Top Six North GA Division - West Point lake

Hi:
Have been lurking here for a while now.
Figured it was about time to let those that post know I like to read them.
I may not say it often enough to keep the posters going, but hope you...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 8th, 2008, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By DanD
Regarding a MTC

Thanks:
I'm up in Wisconsin.
Good luck
dan

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.
Forum: Bass Fishing February 8th, 2008, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By DanD
Regarding a MTC

-- Hi:
New guy here. What state is Center Hill in?
Thanks
dan

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.