A Fishing forum. FishingBanter

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Decreasing thrust of a trolling motor by [email protected]
On Sunday, May 16, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Jon Stewart wrote: I have an unusual problem with my trolling motor - it's too powerful. I have a 12'...
Yesterday 03:51 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 8 Bass Fishing
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1