Showing results 1 to 25 of 193
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wayne Knight
Forum: Fly Fishing October 23rd, 2008, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Wayne Knight
Eleven Point revised and reposted w/o link:)

"family-outdoors" wrote in message

If you want to fish a deep dark river in Missouri for wild...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 28th, 2008, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By Wayne Knight
Smokey Mountian Trout

wrote in message

Passing through the eastern Tennessee area on the way to and from
Indiana, Would like...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2008, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 170
Posted By Wayne Knight
OT The grossest miscalculation I have ever seen on roff

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

but maybe you could try just growing up.

Growing up leads to Growing old,
Growing old leads to...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 16th, 2008, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By Wayne Knight
Sage rod advice, no pun

wrote in message

Oh, **** you.

You wish. But if you have to swing that way, there's this train station in
the...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 16th, 2008, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By Wayne Knight
Sage rod advice, no pun

wrote in message

Ah...I tend to not keep up with "old and outdated" and "NEW AND
IMPROVED!!!" I knew that it...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 16th, 2008, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Wayne Knight
Fly Fishing Retailer Show

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
Going on in Denver right now. Did anyone go and is there...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 16th, 2008, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Wayne Knight
Fly Fishing Retailer Show

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
Going on in Denver right now. Did anyone go and is there...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 14th, 2008, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By Wayne Knight
Sage rod advice, no pun

"Rodger" wrote in message
One more question...

The other 'good' rod I lost was a G.Loomis, 10' ft., 9 wt, 2 pc.,
for...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 14th, 2008, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By Wayne Knight
Sage rod advice, no pun

"Rodger" wrote in message

I was recently rear ended on the highway resulting in the total loss of
my Yukon along with three...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 25th, 2008, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Wayne Knight
For Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Are you stating that you are a grad of LSU? If so, you are now the enemy,
you low-down...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 24th, 2008, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Wayne Knight
For Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Yee of little faith!

I be of great faith. I also be from LSU.

Is the line 14? I have not...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 35
Posted By Wayne Knight
IT'S BIDEN....

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

priceless!

The spelling and other English mistakes wilst saying it does not matter
brings this little...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Wayne Knight
For Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Actually, I'm combining Hope, Prayer, and Smackmouth to create the cyber
ju-ju necessary...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 24th, 2008, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Wayne Knight
For Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Get ready to pay up you MoFo!

Are we making a prediction and solicitng wagers?
Forum: Fly Fishing August 14th, 2008, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 20
Posted By Wayne Knight
Winston Rod

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message

If they can not repair it (two new sections), they will replace it.
Such a deal! ...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 7th, 2008, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Wayne Knight
Intermediate lines

"Fred" wrote in message
I have been looking for a good intermediate line
I do not want the clear version as its...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 10th, 2008, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 35
Posted By Wayne Knight
OT remission in remission

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

I'd dearly love to hit the stream tomorrow with riverman and the
gear...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 8th, 2008, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Wayne Knight
Picture yourself on a road to a river....

"riverman" wrote in message

Speaking of which, wanna get together for a beer and a burger...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 29th, 2008, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Wayne Knight
Strange that no one's mentioned this

"salmobytes" wrote in message
There's a 17 year locust hatch going on back east right now.
I've been getting emails and...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 25th, 2008, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By Wayne Knight
Ken for POTUS

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

Besides, my choice for Veep
would be my new puppy dog. She's smart, she's...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 18th, 2008, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Wayne Knight
Cicadas on Penns

"Frank Reid" wrote in message

The reports are awesome. Big fish smashing cicadas. People getting
Forum: Fly Fishing April 10th, 2008, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 44
Posted By Wayne Knight
Why that sonofabitch...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Maybe the hospitals would not be in such bad shape if they had people in
the...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 9th, 2008, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 44
Posted By Wayne Knight
Why that sonofabitch...

wrote in message

Even if it isn't an emergency or labor? I thought that is what all the
"caids," etc., were...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 9th, 2008, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 13
Posted By Wayne Knight
Fly Shop Review: Leland Outfitters

"Frank Reid" wrote in message

I ended up buying a fly fishing mystery novel called "The
Snowfly" by...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 5th, 2008, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 44
Posted By Wayne Knight
Why that sonofabitch...

wrote in message

Um, Wayne, I think he might be talking about "public"/taxpayer-supported
hospitals.

He was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 193