Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Runkle
Forum: Bass Fishing June 7th, 2008, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Larry Runkle
Clear water fishing

"Phone Man" wrote in message
Does anyone have a suggestion for catching bass in clear water? I have
been to this...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 29th, 2008, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Larry Runkle
Geneva IL???

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Longshot here but Ill ask.

Any small local lakes/ponds in the area of Geneva IL? Oh...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 6th, 2008, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Larry Runkle
Anyone from Ohio

Try this site and Message board out http://www.rubfsite.com/

"Outdoorsman" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 25th, 2006, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Runkle
Merry Christmas, good people

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
It is an extreme pleasure to wish all of you good folks a most Merry
Christmas...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2006, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Larry Runkle
Made it home

Hey Ronnie, this is off topic for this post, but I was reading my Sept.
issue of Arkansas Sportsman magizine and ran into and article titled '4
Baits for September Bass' written by you. with a...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 16th, 2006, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 22
Posted By Larry Runkle
Request your input on Secret Weapon Logo

Which logo (top or bottom) best suggests:
1. Action, Excitement....
2. Secret, Mystery....
3. Power, Strength....
4. High Performance....