Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HVAC
Forum: Bass Fishing October 5th, 2012, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By HVAC
Making Hooks Barbless ?

On 10/5/2012 4:46 PM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Shame that Mepps apparently does not offer any of their spinners in a
barbless style.

Would like to change many of the Aglias I have to barbless.

Forum: Bass Fishing September 17th, 2012, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By HVAC
Pickerel in Pond ?

On 9/13/2012 5:57 PM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Live outside of Boston.

The relatively small Pond I go to a lot has a list of fish that are,
supposedly, in it.

Besides the usual cast of...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2012, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By HVAC
Best Year Ever?

I've been fishing ever since I can remember...More than 50 years.

This year has been BY FAR the best year I can ever remember. Set new
personal records for Small mouth twice. Caught a Large mouth...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By HVAC
optimization ?

On 8/7/2012 7:17 AM, suzanna wrote:
Hello,

someone may evaluate the management of the perspective with brand-new
innovations and the collaboration with the color differently prior to the
Forum: Bass Fishing August 5th, 2012, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By HVAC
Mepps Spinner Baits & Skirts

On 8/4/2012 9:03 AM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Just an occasional fisherman, unfortunately, but enjoy it a lot when I
can do it.

Just curious about this.

Have always had my best "luck" with...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By HVAC
Looking For Advice; Pond Fishing; Novice

On 6/26/2012 1:45 PM, Bob wrote:
Hi Guys,

A real novice here.

Live outside of Boston.

Refuge opened up near house, and has a nice decent sized Pond in it.

There is a sign that says...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 28th, 2012, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By HVAC
fighting over docks?

On 7/28/2012 1:54 PM, wrote:

Let me give you my perspective as a lakefront, dock and boat owner about why this issue gets me upset. Perhaps you will understand why it is...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7