Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joel Washburn
Forum: Fly Fishing March 24th, 2014, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Joel Washburn
Wow! This used to be one heck of a group.

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:04:47 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
I have not fished much either, for quite a few years. But my wife and I just

bought a retirement home in the Smokies that has about a...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 8th, 2011, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Joel Washburn
Large Mouth Rod

On Mar 7, 6:27*pm, Injun Joe wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:59*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:

On 2011-03-07 16:05:58 -0500, Joel Washburn ...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Joel Washburn
Large Mouth Rod

Thanks for the advice Dave.

- Joel
Forum: Fly Fishing March 6th, 2011, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Joel Washburn
Large Mouth Rod

Hello,

I'm new. I've been fishing for a 6 months now. I live in Mississippi
where I am able to fish year round. I have a 12' aluminum boat and I
fish for crappie/bluegill with a 5wt TFO pro rod. ...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4