Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: diamonds
Forum: UK Game Fishing March 20th, 2011, 04:47 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 10
Posted By diamonds
Brenig anyone?

On 15 Mar, 18:06, "Bill Grey" wrote:
"Alec" wrote in message

Forum: UK Game Fishing February 10th, 2011, 10:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 10
Posted By diamonds
Brenig anyone?

On Feb 7, 10:00*pm, Alec wrote:
Regards to all the old crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone think any more along the lines of a Brenig re-visit?
If so count me in, (retired now so...
Forum: UK Game Fishing January 4th, 2011, 06:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 7
Posted By diamonds
Merry Christmas

On 4 Jan, 09:15, Just Dave wrote:
*And a belated 'happy new year' from N. Wales.... hope you all enjoyed
the snow! *My daughter bought me some neoprene gloves, which I will...
Forum: UK Game Fishing December 26th, 2010, 01:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 7
Posted By diamonds
Merry Christmas

On 25 Dec, 17:26, "Bill Grey" wrote:
Hi Folks,

If anyone ever reads this Newsgroup any more, here's wishing you all *very
Merry Christmas and *Happy New Year

Forum: UK Game Fishing July 30th, 2010, 03:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 5
Posted By diamonds
Fred Dockwray in Oz

On 29 July, 20:55, "Bill Grey" wrote:
As we know, Fred has emigrated to Australia. *he is currently in Sydney near
his daughter.

I have been in touch with him via...
Forum: UK Game Fishing February 1st, 2010, 05:06 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 4
Posted By diamonds
Hardys Reels for Sale.

On 1 Feb, 09:16, Just Dave wrote:
On Jan 30, 4:07*pm, diamonds wrote:

On 30 Jan, 15:25, Usenet Nutter

Forum: UK Game Fishing January 30th, 2010, 05:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 4
Posted By diamonds
Hardys Reels for Sale.

On 30 Jan, 15:25, Usenet Nutter
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 05:28:31 -0800 (PST), diamonds

wrote:
I am selling on behalf...
Forum: UK Game Fishing January 30th, 2010, 02:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 4
Posted By diamonds
Hardys Reels for Sale.

I am selling on behalf of a friend recently bereaved the following:-

2 - HARDY REELS.

1 – The Golden Prince #5/6
Complete with Floating Line and in Original Leather Case.
All in Pristine...
Forum: UK Game Fishing December 18th, 2009, 05:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 5
Posted By diamonds
Seasons Greetings.

Yes I am still alive, but slowing up and not fishing as much as I used
to.
Seasons greeting to all, especially the Old Brenig Mob.
Tight Lines,
Diamonds ( That brings back memories).
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9