Showing results 1 to 25 of 157
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joshuall
Forum: Bass Fishing October 15th, 2008, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Joshuall
Water Temps

Can anyone help me out with what water temps inspire what behavior . For
example what temps cause large and small mouth to move from winter to spring
depths, cause them to spawn, to move back off...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 13th, 2008, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Joshuall
Prayers Needed

Dear friends & buddies,

Some of you know us better than others, but please all of our fishing
friends join in this request. We're so desperately in need of your prayers
and thoughts....

Forum: Bass Fishing July 29th, 2008, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Joshuall
Kentucky or Tennessee?

I'm just gonna say it. We've been going to both states for years fishing and
doing the resort thing. We love Tenn. hands down. One of the main reasons. .
.. the people there just seem to be...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 29th, 2008, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Joshuall
I love Secret River

We just returned from Mich and "The Secret River" ! Ninety smallies in 3
days with Judy who had a five lb. and several fours. Bad Bear had two fives
and a six ! woo woo. I love the secret river....
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2008, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Joshuall
Charles, Joe and others in the area

Ronnie,
We didn't see the boat. I rarely fish the lower main lake mostly because
of the pleasure craft traffic. I know we'd catch bigger fish down there on
ledges and deeper water, but we...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 15
Posted By Joshuall
New fishing partner

Great looking pup Ken !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing June 3rd, 2008, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Joshuall
Charles, Joe and others in the area

Accccccccccccccccccccccck ! Ronnie sorry we missed you. We were there at
same time. Spent several days on PP with mucho fish. Actually we couldn't
buy a bite in many of our usual areas but got on...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 24th, 2008, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Joshuall
SS Prop o/t ?

It was 2.5 deep and Joe said you were so full of it a little deletion would
never be noticed.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing April 23rd, 2008, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Joshuall
SS Prop o/t ?

apparently not.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing April 22nd, 2008, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Joshuall
SS Prop o/t ?

Hope this is ok to ask here; figure many are bass boaters as well and would
know. I just had my SS Turbo Prop reworked and polished. It looks like new.
Is there any way to keep the prop's mirror...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 15th, 2008, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Joshuall
Special privileges?

This is not special privlidges . . . this is elitism at it's finest.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing April 15th, 2008, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Joshuall
Mid Tenn Classic ?

At one time a few weeks ago I think there was some talk of a Mid Tenn
Classic this year. Has that died a natural death ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing March 18th, 2008, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Joshuall
BP Fishing Line

Is BP's line Excel any good? Was wondering because they had it on sale 1500
yds for $6.00 this weekend. Sounded to good to be true but picked up a
couple spools for that price. Just wondering...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 17th, 2008, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Joshuall
Sorry OT Need Help

Got em out. Thanks anyway.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing March 16th, 2008, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Joshuall
Sorry OT Need Help

I'm in a bind and need some help. The vynyl coverd bench seats in my 1997
Champion boat are in need of reupholstering badly. It would save me a lot of
money if I could just get them out and buy...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 11th, 2008, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 19
Posted By Joshuall
Interesting Study of Bass movements

Doug,

Interesting indeed. Here's a personal observation shared by a lot of
guys in this area. We used to fish a not so pretty place called the Calumet
River which flows out of Lake Mich....
Forum: Bass Fishing March 11th, 2008, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Joshuall
Worst Fishing show on TV

Agree with both comments Mark for sure. !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing February 27th, 2008, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Joshuall
So ready for spring

So fish what are they ? Assassins ? and ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing February 27th, 2008, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Joshuall
So ready for spring

I'm with ya Mike. We're in southern burbs of Chicago and just got dumped on
again last night. Maybe 8" here this a.m. Son shoveling drive now. Seems
like it's been going on forever doesn't it?

--...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 27th, 2008, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Joshuall
Worst Fishing show on TV

yeah must be re runs forever. Thanks for the heads up. When did he leave
Strike King ? Thought the owner and he were bosom buddies ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing February 26th, 2008, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Joshuall
Worst Fishing show on TV

As far as I'm concerned there are way to many bad fishing shows on tv. I
have the dvr set to record far less than I used to. I really dislike the
Bill Dance Show. . . not Bill who I understand is...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 9th, 2008, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Joshuall
Regarding a MTC

Judy and I would like to return to Center Hill.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Fishing Photos January 29th, 2008, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Joshuall
Last Season - 1 attachment

Cant stand Satan Saban either ! Btw I'm a way up north yankee, but there is
no football like SEC. I'm SEC over big ten anyday. Though I loved our
Illinois whupping up on Ohio, whom I also hate as...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 29th, 2008, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Joshuall
Fish Finders

Joe, you have to turn it on first !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Forum: Bass Fishing January 29th, 2008, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Joshuall
Anyone fish Reelfoot in Tennessee ?

I've not fished it ever, but several friends have and echo what Chris said
about the stumps. Be real careful if you bring your own boat. They all say
it's loaded with underwater hazards to the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 157