Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gene Kelly
Forum: Saltwater Fishing January 24th, 2007, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 4
Posted By Gene Kelly
tarpon question

I hate them in Costa Rica back in the 70's, They were used to make fish
cakes and weren'tthat bad, but if I had a choice I'd choose something else.

--
Capt Gene Kelly
Tropical Fishing...

Now that our fishing season is winding down, maybe you want to start
thinking about releaving the winter blues by going fishing someplace warm.

Captain Gene Kelly at Tropical Fishing Adventures can...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Gene Kelly
Winter fishing

Now that our fishing season is winding down, maybe you want to start
thinking about releaving the winter blues by going fishing someplace warm.

Captain Gene Kelly at Tropical Fishing Adventures can...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing December 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 0
Posted By Gene Kelly
Winter fishing

Now that our fishing season is winding down, maybe you want to start
thinking about releaving the winter blues by going fishing someplace warm.

Captain Gene Kelly at Tropical Fishing Adventures can...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By Gene Kelly
Winter fishing

Now that our fishing season is winding down, maybe you want to start
thinking about releaving the winter blues by going fishing someplace warm.

Captain Gene Kelly at Tropical Fishing Adventures can...
Forum: General Discussion December 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Gene Kelly
Winter fishing

Now that our fishing season is winding down, maybe you want to start
thinking about releaving the winter blues by going fishing someplace warm.

Captain Gene Kelly at Tropical Fishing Adventures can...
Forum: General Discussion December 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Gene Kelly
Winter fishing

Now that our fishing season is winding down, maybe you want to start
thinking about releaving the winter blues by going fishing someplace warm.

Captain Gene Kelly at Tropical Fishing Adventures can...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing November 5th, 2006, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 1
Posted By Gene Kelly
Where to go in December?

If it is strictly fishing, Guatemala is great, lots & lots of sailfish. But
nothing else.
If it is combination of fishing and vacation Costa Rica is best.
Check out...
Forum: General Discussion September 29th, 2006, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Gene Kelly
help finding a tropical fishing area I can afford

Check out http://www.tropicalfishing.com/tropical.htm

--

Capt Gene Kelly
Tropical Fishing Adventures
"Greg Jetter" wrote in message
Forum: Saltwater Fishing September 2nd, 2006, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 0
Posted By Gene Kelly
Fins n Feathers Guatemala reopening

Jim Turner, the owner of "Release" a 37' Merritt run by Captain Chris
Sheeder in Guatemala, has purchased the FINS 'n FEATHERS lodge and will be
re-opening it for the upcoming season.

A staff of...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 2nd, 2006, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly