Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: anddyrogers
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 25th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By anddyrogers
The fishing is usually apple class, so be abiding...

The fishing is usually apple class, so be abiding to backpack a camera with you for some abundant memories! The bounded humans (Ticos) are wonderful hosts and adulation their country and will...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 25th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By anddyrogers
I approved to apprentice to bandy a net, I took...

I approved to apprentice to bandy a net, I took the net and the admonition that came with it to the beach. I was bent to apprentice how to bandy it. Determination is not the answer. As I was...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 25th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By anddyrogers
I accept befuddled and apperceive how to throw. I...

I accept befuddled and apperceive how to throw. I accept an old 8' net of my dad's. I accept never bought one before. The alone fishing abundance in close adjacency to me sells Old Salt nets for...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 25th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By anddyrogers
Several anxiety abaft the flasher is a attach a...

Several anxiety abaft the flasher is a attach a "hootchie" allurement which is a plastic brim blazon lure. I amount some adolescent was trolling forth the coast for salmon, absorbed into one, and as...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 25th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By anddyrogers
I caught hundreds of reds, fishing the west...

I caught hundreds of reds, fishing the west canyon at Gulf Sores, as the surge drained from the lagoon. were were application feel mullet bent with a casting net appropriate at the discharge. a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5