Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: graphicjak
Forum: Fly Fishing August 20th, 2008, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By graphicjak
Come Flyfish Our trout Swollen Streams!

On Aug 19, 8:14*pm, TennisLink wrote:
http://www.newmexicooutdoor.com/Fly_Fishing.php

How's the Rio Hondo fishing these days? Last time I was there was 18
years ago. Is...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 30th, 2008, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By graphicjak
8 river rodeo

Has anyone heard how the 1st, 8 River Rodeo in Colorado went last
weekend. I was going to sign up and do it but I got layed off my job
instead so I decided to stay home and mope.

graphicjak
Forum: Fly Fishing July 29th, 2008, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By graphicjak
pumping stomach's....

On Jul 28, 1:26*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:16:37 -0700 (PDT), graphicjak

wrote:
On Jul 26, 7:59*pm, "~^ beancounter...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 28th, 2008, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By graphicjak
pumping stomach's....

On Jul 26, 7:59*pm, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
anyone do this to verify what the fish are
feeding on?

thanx

I've never done this but I think everyone should....
Forum: Fly Fishing July 10th, 2008, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 35
Posted By graphicjak
OT remission in remission

On Jul 9, 6:32*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
My remission went into remission and the kidney disease returned
with a vengeance. Actually, it's more of an...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By graphicjak
Can anybody recommend a kid-friendly lodge?

On Jun 2, 6:53*pm, "Barry Friedman" wrote:
I want to turn my son into a fisherman for life like my father did for me
when he took me to Ontario and I caught a 21 pound muskie...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 23rd, 2008, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By graphicjak
Colorado River

On Apr 23, 3:30*pm, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
On Apr 23, 1:05 pm, graphicjak wrote:

On Apr 23, 7:05 am, "~^ beancounter ~^"...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 23rd, 2008, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By graphicjak
Colorado River

On Apr 23, 7:05*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
JAK, that will be nice...one of my fav Co spots is a mile or two east,
through
the canyons, where the train passes down...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 22nd, 2008, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By graphicjak
Colorado River

Hi,

I am headed to the Colorado River (Parshall area) the first weekend in
May. Does anyone have suggestions on fly patterns for that stretch
this time of year. I doubt I'll beat the runoff so I...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 1st, 2008, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 28
Posted By graphicjak
Denver fishing?

On Mar 29, 5:07*pm, wrote:
I will be in Denver April 15 and 16
IMO
The city has growm so much that it takes a good 1 -3 htrs to get to any nice
places
But I do...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 14th, 2007, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By graphicjak
Tucson area bass fishing

I am heading to Tucson for a few days. Does any one have suggestions
where I should wet a line. I will only have a few hours in the morning
before the rest of the gang wake up.

Thanks

Jack
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11