Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BassMr
Forum: Bass Fishing December 31st, 2008, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By BassMr
need address again

Yep. Hey Rodney you can send them to me !
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Bet that was suppose to be an...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 25th, 2008, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By BassMr
Need help identifying this Tail Spin

It looks like a "Little George" tailspinner made by Mann's bait company.
They have been around for years.
http://www.mannsbait.com/index.asp

---"SHRED" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 19th, 2008, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By BassMr
Bass Fishing

Hey Dan, I haven't been able to get out and fish much lately but I hear
reports of some good striper and smallmouth action on the local lakes and
rivers here in middle Tennessee. Today it is a...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 9th, 2008, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By BassMr
Hi Everyone

do you catch any catfish on spam there in the UK, I ask ya ?
wrote in message
Hi...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 9th, 2008, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By BassMr
private lake fishing

Henry I got into some nice size crappie once on rattletraps as well from a
private pond (70 acres) in S. Georgia.
These were also the biggest crappie I had ever seen, we had two over 2.25 #.
The...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 29th, 2008, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By BassMr
Randy and the Sheep

Oh that's Baaaaaaaaaaad.
"What me worry?" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:00:08 -0700 (PDT), Moe
Forum: Bass Fishing September 13th, 2008, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By BassMr
Prayers Needed

We will keep you two in our prayers Mike. I went through the cancer battle
with my wife and she won. We will claim nothing less than a victory for Judy
as well. Hang in there !

"John B"...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 11th, 2008, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By BassMr
Had To Come Back To Georgia And Find My Luck

Way to go Ronnie !
You are the Georgia Iron Man of bass fishing.
"Ronnie" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing September 5th, 2008, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By BassMr
2008 Bob Rickard Memorial/Northwoods Classic Day One

Jerry can do it, he's just to busy changing props. :)

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
C'mon Jerry!!! You're...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 22nd, 2008, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BassMr
Popularity of Usenet - Affects on ROFB

No Charles, Al was sniffing the glue !
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Told ya before... al was the glue!

"Jerry...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 20th, 2008, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By BassMr
If I can't go fishing...

Nice work Charles. I didn't see the pic of that giant catfish you caught
that time though. :)
"What me worry?" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 28th, 2008, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By BassMr
Club tournament

I used to fish Juliette and always loved fishing there. The lake has some
big stripers as well as big bass.
If you do get the chance, GO !
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 26th, 2008, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By BassMr
Charles, Joe and others in the area

That's a nice hotel Ronnie. I don't imagine it being too "boat friendly"
other than a secure place to park your boat.
You will be close to Percy Priest plus Old Hickory, and the hotel is real
close...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By BassMr
My biggest bass out of my little lake today!

Congratulations John and thanks for sharing.
A day you'll never forget !
Did you get a picture of her ?
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By BassMr
Can't help it...just have to brag a little again. :)

I can't blame you a bit John. Thanks for sharing.
"John B" wrote in message

John told me that Jordan is more than carrying...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 15th, 2008, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By BassMr
Mid Tenn Classic ?

It is a painful death as well. Anyone who ever attended a MTC had a great
time and won't soon,if ever, forget it.
It is great to put a face with a name from this group, a good bunch of guys
and...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 2nd, 2008, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BassMr
Biggest fishing lure in history!

John, that's pretty early for a bass to be on (or in) the bed in your part
of the country............................
Dan; danl wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 5th, 2008, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By BassMr
Steve Huber

Steve, rest up and get well.
I had a heart scare in December and it scared the heck out of me.
All the docs stay it's just stress so I guess I need more fishing.
Glad you are going to be OK.

"Guy...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 16th, 2008, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BassMr
OT - OutdoorFrontiersTV is on the Web!

Great stuff Steve, thanks for sharing !
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Jim Laumann" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 14th, 2008, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By BassMr
Second and Final day of Georgia Bass Chapter Federation Nation Top Six

Way to go Ronnie !
Good Luck in S.C. too !
"Ronnie" wrote in message
Sunday - 2/9/08 - Day...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 7th, 2008, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BassMr
Secret Weapon Lures Giving Away More Free stuff

Great news for you Ken !

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 31st, 2007, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By BassMr
Swimbaits (in the Southeast)

Hey Ronnie, I haven't fished Lanier since the intro of the blueback herring.
Has that new food source made a real difference in the quality of the
spotted bass on Lanier ?

"Ronnie"...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 31st, 2007, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By BassMr
Action Is The Key

I'll wait for the book.
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Sounds great... I'll check it out tommorrow.

Forum: Fishing Photos December 23rd, 2007, 05:26 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 15
Posted By BassMr
No it's not a fish

Nice going Steve !
Your smile is almost as big as that critter ! :)
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

Not bad George,...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 21st, 2007, 04:39 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By BassMr
Last Season

That is a nice fish and a NICE hat ! :)