Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.74 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bugcaster
Forum: Fly Fishing December 16th, 2007, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By bugcaster
Sea Lice and Salmon

Bob Weinberger wrote:
"Bob Weinberger" wrote in message

In re-reading what I wrote , I believe that I didn't make it...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 24th, 2007, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By bugcaster
Bucket biology gone bad

John wrote:
Forty said:

An interesting article in today's Times about a trout
fishery lost to big bass.

Maybe not. All LM and SM bass are exotic species and introduced west of the
Forum: Fishing Photos September 17th, 2007, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By bugcaster
Central Oregon Coast

Another great day fishing. Saturday saw some nice Killer Whales, a grey
whale, and lots of sunfish. Sunday was a little lumpy, but nothing too
uncomfortable. Wish I had brought the 12 weight to...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 26th, 2007, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By bugcaster
Tomic Plugs in Action

I like to fish Tomic Plugs. Here are a couple of smaller fish I could
not keep off the plug near Port Hardy, BC.
Forum: Fly Fishing August 21st, 2007, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By bugcaster
Good Trip

Just a follow up on getting home. I finally finished the fish
processing yesterday. We ended up throwing the tent in the truck and
getting out of camp while there was a couple minutes without...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 18th, 2007, 06:04 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By bugcaster
Tuna off the Oregon Coast

Here is a tuna rocket from off Newport, Oregon. I changed up from a
salmon trip to tuna when the fishing dropped off. I didn't have any
leader to tie up tuna clones, and you can't find heavy...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 10th, 2007, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By bugcaster
Pontoon boat recommendations

dcabarle wrote:
I have a Scadden Cardiac Canyon for sale if you're interested. Follow
this link for a full description with photo's.

http://tinyurl.com/3dg9lk

Thanks for looking

Forum: Fly Fishing April 8th, 2007, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By bugcaster
Cover of the new Cabelas Fly Fishing Catalog

Padishar Creel wrote:
I just got the Cabelas Fly Fishing Catalog and the cover shows a
befuddled fly fisherperson attempting to tie on a fly all during a
major hatch and lots of fish surfacing...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 1st, 2007, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By bugcaster
GFS2007 - The flies have flown

rb608 wrote:
Most packages went out yesterday, but the remaining few were dropped
today, so all of the GFS2007 sets are now in the mail to you swappers!

At the risk of annoying redundancy,...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing February 21st, 2007, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 0
Posted By bugcaster
Back to work

RW, two things. Did you post a report on the Baja fishing? I missed it
if you did. I was wondering about your fishing while you were gone. I
hope you got some blue water fishing in during our...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 14th, 2007, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 2
Posted By bugcaster
Seahawks

My poor Seahawks. A fricking field goal at that!!
Forum: Fly Fishing January 2nd, 2007, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By bugcaster
"Should auld acquaintance....

rw wrote:
Joel *DFD* wrote:

and a Happy New Year to you all!

Jan. 1, 2007 -- Happy New Year, everyone!

I resolve to do more fishing this year than last.

I resolve to increase...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2007, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By bugcaster
GFS2007 - The Official Announcement

rb608 wrote:
Happy New Year wishes to one and all from the GFS2007 Swapmeister; and
herewith, the Official Announcement for the 2007 edition of the annual ROFF
Great Fly Swap. If you have no...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 29th, 2006, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By bugcaster
Great flyswap of 2007....

rb608 wrote:
"Tim J." wrote in message
Seriously:
Frank - I'm glad you're on the mend, my friend, and you'll be hosting
future GFS's in no time.

Forum: Fly Fishing December 23rd, 2006, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By bugcaster
Baja

rw wrote:
Sorry to intrude on the ten-best stuff, which is wonderful, but does
anyone here have experience in Bahia Magdalena, Loreto, or the East Cape
in Baja? That's where I intend to fish...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15