Showing results 1 to 25 of 230
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Todd[_2_]
Forum: Fly Fishing February 7th, 2011, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Is it OK if I jump in?

On 02/05/2011 06:18 AM, riverman wrote:
Todd; Take note.

I noticed. What a difference a last name makes.

I have resisted posting for two weeks.
In that time I also noticed that over the...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 7th, 2011, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Giles: need tree update

On 01/06/2011 05:28 PM, Giles wrote:
On Jan 6, 4:44 pm, wrote:
On 01/05/2011 03:46 PM, Giles wrote:

I think that Turd CAN be
nice enough

"Turd"? But I...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 6th, 2011, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Giles: need tree update

On 01/05/2011 03:46 PM, Giles wrote:
I think that Turd CAN be
nice enough

"Turd"? But I thought I was a "moron"?
I am perplexed!

t.
Forum: Fly Fishing December 18th, 2010, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd[_2_]
OT and Political: Blizzard Exercises: Knee Jerking

On 12/16/2010 06:45 PM, Giles wrote:
Do I sense a crack in your armor?

t.

Could be. On the other hand, insults snipped

You did not call me a "moron". Why?

t.
Forum: Fly Fishing December 16th, 2010, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd[_2_]
OT and Political: Blizzard Exercises: Knee Jerking

On 12/15/2010 03:49 PM, Giles wrote:
On Dec 15, 12:24 pm, wrote:
On 12/14/2010 04:54 AM, Tim J. wrote:

Moron.

g.

Have you no heart?
Forum: Fly Fishing December 13th, 2010, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd[_2_]
OT and Political: Blizzard Exercises: Knee Jerking

On 12/12/2010 08:12 PM, Giles wrote:
p.s.s. still believe in you. Be a gentleman
and disagree without being disagreeable. You
can do it. You have the capability!

You know how most...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 13th, 2010, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd[_2_]
OT and Political: Blizzard Exercises: Knee Jerking

Oh Condescending One? You there? This is your uneducated,
liar, idiot, pig, moron, ignoramus almost friend here
with something to exercise your knees with while you
wait out the blizzard.

What I...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 7th, 2010, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Take heed

On 12/06/2010 09:49 PM, Giles wrote:
On Dec 6, 10:48 pm, wrote:
On 12/06/2010 08:46 PM, Giles wrote:

On Dec 6, 3:18 pm, ...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 12th, 2010, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Todd[_2_]
vet day....

On 11/12/2010 10:28 AM, flebow wrote:
On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:47:31 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

a veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank
check...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 12th, 2010, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Todd[_2_]
vet day....

On 11/11/2010 02:27 PM, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 11/11/2010 12:08 PM, Todd wrote:
On 11/11/2010 07:14 AM, ~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
thank you !! ( you know who you are )

You are welcome....
Forum: Fly Fishing November 11th, 2010, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Todd[_2_]
vet day....

On 11/11/2010 07:14 AM, ~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
thank you !! ( you know who you are )

You are welcome. Thank you for noticing.

-T
Forum: Fly Fishing October 4th, 2010, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 25
Posted By Todd[_2_]
OT The Ryder Cup

On 10/03/2010 10:56 AM, Bill Grey wrote:
How many of you are interested in the Ryder Cup.

Ryder Cup? Is that a beer stein? :-)
Forum: Fly Fishing September 3rd, 2010, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Todd[_2_]
...and other stuff...

On 09/03/2010 10:23 AM, MajorOz wrote:
As a CO / WY native, I have put in some time fly fishing. Being now
near the MO / AR line, there is "some", but, good as it is and as HUGE
as the browns...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 30th, 2010, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Frank Thoughts

On 08/29/2010 04:30 PM, Todd wrote:
On 08/29/2010 01:33 PM, Larry L wrote:
http://kimshew.com/FullReid.jpg

Pretty funny. :-)

-T

Hi Larry,
Forum: Fly Fishing August 30th, 2010, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Frank Thoughts

On 08/29/2010 01:33 PM, Larry L wrote:
http://kimshew.com/FullReid.jpg

Pretty funny. :-)

-T
Forum: Fly Fishing August 28th, 2010, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/27/2010 08:56 PM, Giles wrote:
The good kind of weird.
And what kind would that be?

ah, well, hmm, that would be, well, me.

Always a pleasure, my almost friend.

-T
Forum: Fly Fishing August 28th, 2010, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/27/2010 08:13 PM, Giles wrote:
I would characterize him
as a "cantankerous misanthrope" -- much cleaner and
more accurate. (I am sure he will correct me if
he finds me...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 28th, 2010, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/27/2010 08:13 PM, Giles wrote:
There was good and sufficient reason for that. You just don't strike
me as an off the shelf kind of guy.

You got me there. I really am weirder than hell: I...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 28th, 2010, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/27/2010 08:13 PM, Giles wrote:
There was good and sufficient reason for that. You just don't strike
me as an off the shelf kind of guy.

You got me there. I really am weirder than hell: I...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 28th, 2010, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/27/2010 02:49 PM, flebow wrote:
Todd

You should know that the person you are trying to argue w or match
wits wits with is a flaming, obnoxious and notorious asshole
Do not put up...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 27th, 2010, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/27/2010 06:21 AM, Giles wrote:
I was wondering if I had escaped your scrutiny.

The world abounds with more interesting, productive and gratifying
things to wonder about.

I though...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 27th, 2010, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/26/2010 09:18 PM, Giles wrote:

You don't know much about women. I suspect you are not one of them.

Guilty.

On the other hand, you don't know much about men either.

Hm.....
Forum: Fly Fishing August 27th, 2010, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd[_2_]
'Astalk the Trout..'

On 08/26/2010 12:57 PM, Sullivan wrote:

© Sullivan the Poet 2010

'Astalk the Peal..' by Sullivan the Poet
from the forthcoming collection 'Bronze Bell Jack..'

*Cornish Goddess of the...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 18th, 2010, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Photo TR, River Pite, Scandahoovia

On 08/18/2010 10:39 AM, angler wrote:

In image 29, "A big Pike took the grayling and
gave Björn a nice fight" it sounds like Björn
caught a grayling and then a pike attacked
the...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 18th, 2010, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Todd[_2_]
Photo TR, River Pite, Scandahoovia

On 08/17/2010 08:43 AM, angler wrote:
H all,

I don't post often nowadays, but a friend of mine set up a photo TR
web page with pictures from two trips to River Pite close to the
Arctic...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 230