Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve M[_2_]
Forum: Fly Fishing April 1st, 2010, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

On 4/1/2010 6:15 AM, Giles wrote:
On Mar 31, 11:46 pm, Steve wrote:
On 3/31/2010 8:03 PM, Giles wrote:

snip

Yeah, the score card trope is...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 1st, 2010, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 83
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

On 3/31/2010 11:59 PM, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 31, 11:12 pm, Steve wrote:
On 3/31/2010 9:55 PM, DaveS wrote:

On Mar 31, 7:01 pm, Steve...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 1st, 2010, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 83
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

On 3/31/2010 9:55 PM, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 31, 7:01 pm, Steve wrote:
On 3/31/2010 10:57 AM, DaveS wrote:

On Mar 29, 3:32 pm, David...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 1st, 2010, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

On Mar 31, 9:01 pm, Steve wrote:
On 3/31/2010 10:57 AM, DaveS wrote:

On Mar 29, 3:32 pm, David...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 1st, 2010, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 83
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

On 3/31/2010 10:57 AM, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 29, 3:32 pm, David wrote:
'Tis the sound of the chickens coming home to roost:

Forum: Fly Fishing March 30th, 2010, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 23
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Need Salmon cooking advice

On 3/30/2010 11:44 AM, Todd wrote:
On 03/30/2010 11:24 AM, Steve M wrote:
On 3/28/2010 9:19 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

A customer gave me about five pounds of fresh, flash
frozen...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 30th, 2010, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 23
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Need Salmon cooking advice

On 3/28/2010 9:19 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

A customer gave me about five pounds of fresh, flash
frozen ocean caught Salmon from his fishing trip
to Alaska.

I only have a frying pan...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 30th, 2010, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 38
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
What to do with my retrieve?

On 3/27/2010 1:06 PM, Todd wrote:
On 03/26/2010 09:57 PM, Steve M wrote:
I'd been
using my usual technique of casting, counting down for depth and
stripping in with a slow pulsing strip...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 27th, 2010, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 38
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
What to do with my retrieve?

On 3/26/2010 7:42 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

I "finally" got a chance to get out on my river
for an hour after work yesterday. (There is
a trout somewhere in that river bragging to his
Forum: Fly Fishing March 22nd, 2010, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
First Week in April, Pacific Northwest

On 3/22/2010 10:04 AM, Steve M wrote:

I do NOT advocate fishing the Yakima on your own the first time you go
there and you really do need waders.

To foot fish it.

\s
Forum: Fly Fishing March 22nd, 2010, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Home made cheese

On 3/22/2010 10:01 AM, John B wrote:
wrote in message
Like most of the arcane mysteries...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 22nd, 2010, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
First Week in April, Pacific Northwest

On 3/22/2010 1:17 AM, riverman wrote:
I have a visit to the Great Northwest (based out of Seattle) from
April 5-9. What's fishable then? I don't want to haul a bagload of
gear, so it can't be...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 22nd, 2010, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Life's little lessons.

On 3/21/2010 4:40 PM, Giles wrote:
On Mar 20, 10:30 pm, Steve wrote:

...On the walk back, I asked George what possessed him to try that jump. He
said it...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 21st, 2010, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Steve M[_2_]
Life's little lessons.

On 3/20/2010 12:21 PM, Giles wrote:
1. Don't wipe your nose with Velcro.

A couple of weeks ago, while working in the woods on a relatively warm
and sunny day, I found myself in a situation...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14