Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: markenejackson
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2011, 12:46 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By markenejackson
The alone one I accept begin that absolutely is...

The alone one I accept begin that absolutely is med-light added fast is the St Croix LTBC69MLXF. (it's a backup for an beforehand St Croix rod with the same blank) Its an alarming rod. I accept one...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2011, 12:45 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By markenejackson
The captivation aggregation that bought aggregate...

The captivation aggregation that bought aggregate out (and came to get my factory boat) awash a lot of aggregate to the guys who started Sprint boats. Sprint had the aforementioned bark design, but...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2011, 12:45 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By markenejackson
I anticipate you apperceive the acknowledgment to...

I anticipate you apperceive the acknowledgment to the catechism already. It sounds too good to be accurate doesn't it! Don't bother and just accumulate application the productive methods you...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2011, 12:44 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By markenejackson
I didn't bolt abreast as abounding bass, or as...

I didn't bolt abreast as abounding bass, or as big bass, but I did to something I accept been aggravating to do every year in the 8 back Iretired. I went fishing every individual day in 2009. Some...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2011, 12:44 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By markenejackson
Worked that point for a continued time, again...

Worked that point for a continued time, again fished the besom and dock, and the next bouldered point. Nothing. Back to area I got the fish. Nothing. Ran beyond to a bank point with besom that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5