Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rodney Long
Forum: Bass Fishing September 16th, 2011, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Rodney Long
Hey Rodney

On 9/15/2011 4:24 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
You still check this group?

Yep

http://www.azbasszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119632

Right up your alley.

I'll check it out
Forum: Bass Fishing July 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Rodney Long
Dropshot hook help

On 7/24/2011 3:59 AM, Steve W. wrote:
Jack wrote:
Please recommend the hook you use for dropshotting.
Due to the water temp in Tn., I am fishing deeper and I am having
difficulty selecting...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 6th, 2011, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Rodney Long
fishing spot

On 3/6/2011 3:27 AM, asnodin dianalan wrote:
just recently moved to Queens, any suggestions for a good fishing
spot?

Pennsylvania

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control

On 1/3/2011 4:45 PM, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Rodney wrote in news:ljuTo.4099$231.1358
@newsfe14.iad:

On 12/28/2010 6:27 PM, Ronnie wrote:
I often wonder if anyone...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 4th, 2011, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Rodney Long
fish attractants home brew Vs. Commercial

On 1/2/2011 7:46 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

I don't know why, but several times I have been fishing behind somebody
not using a scent when I was using Mega Strike. They would get bit, but
Forum: Bass Fishing January 1st, 2011, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Rodney Long
anybody out there

On 12/28/2010 6:27 PM, Ronnie wrote:
I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
answer to roll call - just respond that you do. Thanks

Ronnie
Forum: General Discussion April 17th, 2010, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Rodney Long
Fishing news – Carp history in USA

Fisherman wrote:
Perhaps you have heard that carp, which is an exotic species not
native to North America, have by accident invaded our game fish
waters. You may have heard that the carp of...
Forum: General Discussion March 17th, 2010, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,alt.fishing
Replies: 22
Posted By Rodney Long
Obama moving to limit fishing access

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
don't worry about anything this clown does, while in office...it will
be
all "un done", once he is exposed.......the dem's really stepped in it
this
time......what...
Forum: General Discussion March 13th, 2010, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Replies: 22
Posted By Rodney Long
Obama moving to limit fishing access

Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 23rd, 2010, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Rodney Long
Euro Bass Cup

HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in news:nALcn.71249$s%.41572
@newsfe18.iad:

Guess what the US team just won it with ?

I know what they didn't win it with! You...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2010, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Rodney Long
Euro Bass Cup

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
Goldfish

Nope

Try again
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2010, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Rodney Long
Euro Bass Cup

Bob La Londe wrote:
Goldfish

Nope

Try again

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2010, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Guess what the US team just won it with ?
--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
See lure video you won't believe
http://secretweaponlures.com/spectastic.htm
Forum: Bass Fishing November 18th, 2009, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Rodney Long
Test??? You failed :-)

DanD wrote:
So is there anyone at all out fishing???
The weather has been great up here in Wisconsin, but I have already put the
boat up.
Was afraid it was a little early:::::
But we have...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 16th, 2009, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Rodney Long
fighting over docks?

BIG FISH 2006 wrote:
Has anyone here ever had a verbal fight with a land owner over fishing
around their dock? The last two times out my partner and I have got into
verbals with landowners,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2009, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Rodney Long
Rich Z - Dropshotting

Jack wrote:
On Aug 7, 10:14 am, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
Your name has been used in vain over at the Bass Pro Shops forums. Actually
somebody mentioned you as a possible...
Forum: General Discussion August 3rd, 2009, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Rodney Long
What should I do?

Lu Powell wrote:
I posted this on rec.outdoors.fishing.bass, but apparently nobody
subscribes, so here it is:

I live on a large retaining pond in north Florida that has some monster
Forum: Bass Fishing August 1st, 2009, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Rodney Long
Maybe a New PB Tonight

Bob La Londe wrote:
http://www.yumabassman.com/bulletinboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3609&p=19363#p19363

Camera Phone Picture. Sorry.

Forum: Fishing Photos July 31st, 2009, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Rodney Long
Fish on

jeff wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
New Alabama State Pier Tuesday
My Grand daughter hooked up to a MASSIVE King Mac, a bunch of us saw
it, it was well over 6 feet in length

It stripped...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 31st, 2009, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Rodney Long
Smaller King caught by son

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
See lure video you won't believe
http://secretweaponlures.com/spectastic.htm
Forum: Fishing Photos July 31st, 2009, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Rodney Long
Fish on

New Alabama State Pier Tuesday
My Grand daughter hooked up to a MASSIVE King Mac, a bunch of us saw it,
it was well over 6 feet in length

It stripped out 300 yds of 20# Ande before she could turn...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 30th, 2009, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Rodney Long
Everyone see pic's of the new world record bass?

wrote:
Did everyone see pics of the new world record bass? It's a beast,
there's an article at:
Forum: Bass Fishing July 24th, 2009, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Rodney Long
What must I do?

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Lu Powell" wrote in message
I live on a large retaining pond that has some monster bass. I often catch...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 13th, 2009, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By Rodney Long
New world record bass?

HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in
:

Of course they have my rigs now

Of course they now can only hope to try and catch a...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 11th, 2009, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By Rodney Long
New world record bass?

Bob La Londe wrote: