Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 20th, 2008, 01:28 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul
Fishing Boat Share

FYI the usual ownership of a fishing boat is expressed as 64 equal shares.
So you're looking for 16 of 'em.

But sorry, I have none available atm.

OK Thanks for the...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 19th, 2008, 12:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul
Fishing Boat Share

Anyone got a Share in a Fishing Boat available? Share costs of the
boat over the year. Share use of the boat? I usually go on a Charter
every few months but I thought maybe a quarter share in a small...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul
Making Your Own RIgs

To use them just thread onto your trace as you would with a normal crimp,
and secure in place by twisting the coil crimp tightly onto the trace.

They're not a secure as metal crimps, but...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 6th, 2008, 04:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul
Making Your Own RIgs

I thought I might give up using Breakaway bait shields and use bent
paper clips in thin tube. That'd save on costs and theres no plastic
left in the sea. I have seen people using drilled stones as...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing March 29th, 2008, 12:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul
Making Your Own RIgs

Hi, I make my own Rigs to the designs shown in Sea Angler magazine and
in the Sea Angler book on Rigs and Bait Presentation.

Does anyone else on here make their own rigs? Anyone got any new
simple...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing January 30th, 2008, 09:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul
Warwickshire Sea Anglers

Anyone interested in going Sea Fishing with me? I go to the Bristol
Channel, Weymouth (Chesil Beach), Lyme Regis, West Bay, Dover, Deal,
Cromer beaches.

Due to rising fuel costs I really need to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6