Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rich P
Forum: Bass Fishing March 29th, 2008, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich P
Reality check

Maybe a really part time job at the fishing counter to kill some time and
get an employee discount is in order?

Rich P
Forum: Bass Fishing March 16th, 2008, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich P
Anyone familiar with northern Champlain?

Alright Rich, I will heed your advice and take the boat. I will also pick
up some musky baits. Do I need a license for the Quebec side? Anything
else I need to know?

Harry, thanks, I'll try to...
Forum: Fishing Photos March 15th, 2008, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 11
Posted By Rich P
Things are looking up!

I used to golf and fish, but then we started having kids, now I just fish.

Rich P

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

Forum: Bass Fishing March 15th, 2008, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich P
Anyone familiar with northern Champlain?

My wife wants to book a trip to a resort in Highgate Springs VT on the
northern tip of Champlain for the first full week of July. They have a
marina and I may be able to bring my boat, but I don't...
Forum: Fishing Photos February 23rd, 2008, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Rich P
february specks in nc

I'm certainly not an expert on weaks or specks but I've been told by a few
more knowledgable guys than me that they are one and the same, we just call
them different names. But I don't know. The...
Forum: Fishing Photos February 22nd, 2008, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Rich P
february specks in nc

Nice weaks Jeff, I wish they spent more time in northern NJ waters. They
were only here in Raritan Bay for a few weeks in the fall. I got one by
accident while jigging for stripers. It was tasty...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 22nd, 2008, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Rich P
Worst Fishing show on TV

Sorry if this is a repeat, I just realized my date on my computer was on
2002 when I could not see my original post.

I recently caught a show done by Roland Martin's son Scott and it sucked.
Also...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 31st, 2008, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich P
Fishing around Disney World?

Thanks guys.

Rich P

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
Rich,
Go to Art of fishing and contact Art Ferguson, he's a...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 26th, 2008, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich P
Fishing around Disney World?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

For the third year now we're taking the kids to Disney World the first week
in March. This time, we're bringing my Mom and her husband. I think it may
actually...
Forum: Fishing Photos May 28th, 2007, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Rich P
Northern NJ Rainbow

So yesterday my wife and I decided to take the girls out to one of those
stocked "pay lakes" and let the pre-schoolers beat up on some panfish. We
get up there and rent a boat and in 3 hours on...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 12th, 2007, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich P
Back from Disney

Honestly not much to report. I stayed in a resort that had no lake, and no
fish in the small ponds (artificial). The couple of times I was able to get
out I went to the lake by Downtown Disney. ...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 3rd, 2007, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Rich P
RichP - Disney

I doubt I'll be needing my shades, I'm probably only going to get to fish at
night. I'll throw the sink at them and if I get anything nice I'll let you
know.

Thanks,

Rich P

"Bob La Londe"...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 3rd, 2007, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Rich P
RichZ - Disney

I think you mean me, unless Rich Z is also going to Disney this week. Yeah,
I'm just going to walk to the ponds near the resort. I'll try not to get
eaten by an alligator. I'm probably not...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2007, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Rich P
Got my boat today!

It's all so clean! Don't get used to that, soon enough you'll have blood
and fish guts crusted on the carpet, and some rock and stump scratches in
the hull. It looks nice though, good luck with...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 8th, 2007, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Rich P
Going to Disney in March, where to fish?

VERY good point about the gators. I will likely be on disney grounds
withing a few hundred feet of the hotel most of the time, but I will still
keep my eyes open. The more my wife and I talk...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 8th, 2007, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Rich P
Going to Disney in March, where to fish?

Wait a minute, is this one of those "let's go get us a tree hugger"
questions? Whatever your politics, it makes sense to pay attention to
global environmental changes and consider the impact we...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 4th, 2007, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Rich P
off topic about fishing rods.

I fish for lots of inshore stripers here in NJ. Mostly 3 to 10 pound fish.
I always (as I've recently stated on the group) throw 1/2 or 3/8 oz
leadheads and shad swimbaits. I use a 7' spinning...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing February 3rd, 2007, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich P
Fishing out of NY/NJ area

Check out this web site http://www.hrfanj.org/ , this is the site for the
Hudson River Fisherman's Association in NJ. They meet every 2nd Tuesday of
the month in Ridgefield Park NJ and you will...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 2nd, 2007, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Rich P
Going to Disney in March, where to fish?

The way this global warming thing is going, they may start camping out in
the tri state area all winter instead of going all the way to NC. In 10
years we may start seeing striper fishing for 9...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 1st, 2007, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Rich P
Going to Disney in March, where to fish?

"RichZ" wrote in message
Rich P wrote:
I did the same thing last year. We stayed at the Caribbean Resort and it...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 31st, 2007, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Rich P
Going to Disney in March, where to fish?

I did the same thing last year. We stayed at the Caribbean Resort and it
had it's own lake so I fished every night, but I only got little ones. This
year we're staying in the All Star Music...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 30th, 2007, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Rich P
Going to Disney in March, where to fish?

Yeah, I did that last year. I think it was almost $300 including the tip
for a 2 hour excursion. I got 2 hits and landed them both, one about 5
pounds and one about 3. The guide fished along...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 30th, 2007, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Rich P
20 lb test on Ambassadeur Reel

Absolutely go with 20 to 30 pound Power Pro braided line. I spend about 5
months a year fishing srtipers almost weekly for the past 4 years now and I
only use Power Pro. I fish a local river with...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 30th, 2007, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Rich P
Going to Disney in March, where to fish?

The wife and I are taking the kids to Disney From the 3rd to the 8th for
some family fun. We will be renting a car and I'll be bringing some tackle.
Can anyone suggest locations of some decent...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 1st, 2006, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Rich P
Left handed spinning reel?

When my dad passed several years ago, I inherited a true left handed Abu
Garcia Cardinal spinning reel. The bail actually spun the opposite way from
the common type of reel we all have. My left...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54