Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Craig M
Forum: Bass Fishing April 11th, 2009, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Craig M
Telescope rod

I used to have a ultra-light telescoping spinning rod/reel combo, it was
great for small fish, perch, bream, ect, it would extend to maybe 4'6 or so,
4 pound test, max on the reel was 8 I belive,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 11th, 2008, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 28
Posted By Craig M
Baitcasting reels-the attractive antique that reel companies won't admit to

Gonna put my 2 cents worth in he
Baitcasters have one advantage, size, its a smaller reel, fits better in the
hand, you can feel the strike better when your hand is wrapped arround the
reel and...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 27th, 2008, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Craig M
Quantum Hot Sauce VS Rocket Fuel

I have been using Corrosion Technologies Reel X, this stuff is great, they
also make Corrosion X in a spray can, a thin and a thick spray, some of the
products can be found at Wal-mart, West...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 25th, 2008, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Craig M
How to attach Fish Finder to Pontoon?

Just one more idea, I have seen hose clamps used for mounting them to a
trolling motor, mine is that way on my bass boat, how about several long
ty-wraps to go arround the pontoon, Home Depot...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4