Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Capt John
Forum: Saltwater Fishing June 6th, 2007, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 3
Posted By Capt John
I need help fishing!

On May 31, 2:17 am, wrote:
Hello! I've been going fishing in Galveston for so long...and always
to the same place.
My father used to take me, but now I go by myself so I...
Forum: General Discussion April 4th, 2007, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Capt John
Looking for first Boat

On Mar 27, 4:24 pm, "Fishdreamer" wrote:
After retiring from the Navy I think I'll try the smaller ones for awhile.
I'm a fisherman and we're looking at a 20' walk around...
Forum: UK Game Fishing January 23rd, 2007, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Replies: 42
Posted By Capt John
hell no!!!!!!!!!!!

quietguy wrote:
There is an easy test - just stick one of the hooks you use through your
upper lip and give it a good strong pull - if it hurts you it hurts the
fish

David - who has no...
Forum: General Discussion January 23rd, 2007, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Replies: 25
Posted By Capt John
hell no!!!!!!!!!!!

quietguy wrote:
There is an easy test - just stick one of the hooks you use through your
upper lip and give it a good strong pull - if it hurts you it hurts the
fish

David - who has no...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing January 17th, 2007, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 3
Posted By Capt John
Forfeited deposit question

Scott Seidman wrote:
"S Locke" wrote in
:

He said the policy
was stated on his website. He said he was...
Forum: UK Game Fishing January 15th, 2007, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Replies: 42
Posted By Capt John
Fishing is Cold-Hearted!

Radium wrote:
Fishing is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills the fish.
The fish dies in the water before it is brought out to air. Thats
right, it is not an easy bloodless death...
Forum: General Discussion January 15th, 2007, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.animals.rights.promotion,talk.environment,rec.animals.wildlife
Replies: 25
Posted By Capt John
Fishing is Cold-Hearted!

Radium wrote:
Fishing is a very cruel sport that slowly and painfully kills the fish.
The fish dies in the water before it is brought out to air. Thats
right, it is not an easy bloodless death...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing January 3rd, 2007, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By Capt John
Reel repair

Gary wrote:
I have 6 Penn International 50TW reels. I've noticed that the drags are not
as smooth as they should be and it's been recommended that I have them "Gone
Through". I assume that...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 30th, 2006, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Capt John
Lost my fishing buddy

John wrote:
My deepest condolences also to you in this time of grief.

My Dad was my fishing buddy also. Yesterday and today I spent time with my
grandsons telling them about some of Dad's...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 6th, 2006, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By Capt John
How do you live line spot for bluefish and rockfish?

wrote:
Last weekend I had some small sucess with bluefish on live spot near
Breezy Point on the Chesapeake, but I wasn't rigging it right because
sometimes the fish would...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10