Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: davidharpper
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 24th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By davidharpper
Set your drag before fishing. You do not want to...

Set your drag before fishing. You do not want to hear the familiar "ZZZZZZZZZ"from the drag is too loose or the popular "snapshot "of you when your resistance line too tight. Check it out pull it...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 24th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By davidharpper
To ensure shark fishing when you have a powerful...

To ensure shark fishing when you have a powerful treatment. Do not be surprised to catch sharks weighing more than 300 pounds. It is essential that you have a lot of fishing line, at least 100 pounds...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 24th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By davidharpper
Inside the water is calm and beautiful coral...

Inside the water is calm and beautiful coral reefs, turquoise blue, as we glide along, we can see the bottom, because we only have about 3 or 4 feet of water. We have heard can be a little crazy reef...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 24th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By davidharpper
As the angler to pack their equipment is a long...

As the angler to pack their equipment is a long day in the sun, those anglers who are ready for action services. Charter boats, on-site operating experience adventure, pleasure craft, as well as...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 24th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By davidharpper
Bass fishing is to determine the size and weight...

Bass fishing is to determine the size and weight of fish in the players stumbled, not the number of fish caught at a particular time. The official measure of a game player for each entry and the most...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5