Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Old Guy
Forum: Fly Fishing March 14th, 2007, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Old Guy
speaking of wiping asses with the Constitution.....

Opus wrote:

Cite?

"2.to mention in support, proof, or confirmation; refer to as an example: He
cited many instances of abuse of power."
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cite
Forum: Fly Fishing March 14th, 2007, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Old Guy
speaking of wiping asses with the Constitution.....

Tom Littleton wrote:
I'm not too quick to accept as "facts" the fact that some guy in Singapore
posts it to a blog. As noted by another,
you have do present better data than that OG, just...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 14th, 2007, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Old Guy
speaking of wiping asses with the Constitution.....

George Cleveland wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:58:45 -0500, Old Guy
wrote:

George Cleveland wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:06:52 -0500, Old Guy...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 14th, 2007, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Old Guy
speaking of wiping asses with the Constitution.....

Kevin Vang wrote:
In article ,
says...
Check histort, its public record!!

Here, I Googled it for you:

Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

George Cleveland wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:06:52 -0500, Old Guy
wrote:

Tom Littleton wrote:
Howabout ole Harriet Miers big idea? Let's just fire
all 93...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Old Guy
Sage Rod

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Skip wrote:
A few years back I built a rod from a Sage blank.
I can't remember which blank.
Does RPL or RLP sound...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

wrote:
On Mar 13, 12:46 pm, Ken Fortenberry
That didn't answer my questions (what amount of CO2 is
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Tom Littleton wrote:
Howabout ole Harriet Miers big idea? Let's just fire
all 93 US Attorneys and use the Patriot act to appoint
our guys without Congressional oversight! I think Carl
has a...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Old Guy
Sage Rod

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
RPL was one of the lines produced by Sage - maybe 10 - 15 years ago.
Not sure what it stands for.

RPII was the predecessor of RPL. IIRC that was...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Old Guy
Sage Rod

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Skip wrote:
A few years back I built a rod from a Sage blank.
I can't remember which blank.
Does RPL or RLP sound right?
If so what do the initials stand for?
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Old Guy
Sage Rod

Skip wrote:
A few years back I built a rod from a Sage blank.
I can't remember which blank.
Does RPL or RLP sound right?
If so what do the initials stand for?
And if anyione knows what...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
That's what I thought, Mr. Guy. You're a one-trick pony. All you
got is the one crackpot video that impressed the hell out of...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
When you get some facts let me know, until then you're just so much
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
When you get some facts let me know, until then you're just so much
noise.

The facts are there.

Where ? Show...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
No matter how careful the analysis there will always be sensitive
types who refuse to be convinced.

Sensitive types? ...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
You can get up to speed he

http://www.ipcc.ch/

BTW, their website is pitiful, I keep getting connection...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:45 am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
You can get up to speed he

http://www.ipcc.ch/

BTW, their website is pitiful, I...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I told you this before, if you have facts let's see them. Point
me to refereed, actual science not some crackpot Internet...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

What would you have been doing while Rome was burning ? A careful
analysis ? ;-)

Wow! What an alarmist.
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
No. I never claimed to have followed your link. Who wants to watch
some...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Scott Seidman wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in
:

"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

No. I never claimed to have followed your link. Who wants to watch
some crackpot preach bad science to nitwits ? Now...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

No. I never claimed to have followed your link. Who wants to watch
some crackpot preach bad science to nitwits ? Now if you wanted to
post a link to a refereed...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
There is not one single credible climate scientist in the world
who disagrees that the contribution of human activities to...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 13th, 2007, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 161
Posted By Old Guy
The truth at last