Showing results 1 to 25 of 187
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing February 1st, 2009, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 258
Posted By [email protected]
firefighting in kenya....husseins birthplace.... .......

Here you go Kenny boy, live your dream;

http://www.urbanterror.net/news.php

and leave normal people in peace.
Forum: Fly Fishing January 23rd, 2009, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Tom Littleton wrote:
"JT" wrote in message
I'm certain the 1/3, 2/3 or more would gut you, me and our families...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 23rd, 2009, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
three year olds

wrote:

Yeah, they're naked, male, and Catholic...

Hell, I thought you were the master baiter of the UK by age 3...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, you're calling...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 23rd, 2009, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
three year olds

Tim Apple wrote:

You may also find this of...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 23rd, 2009, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
three year olds

Tim Apple wrote:
My boys are asking about fishing, and though I want them to be elitist
bamboo flinging, dry fly snobs. I know this is not very realistic at
three. I have some old heddon...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2009, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Tom Littleton wrote:
" wrote in message
You ever heard the main reason people climb mountains? ...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2009, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Hey Everyone

Tim Apple wrote:
I even have a *******!

Tim

Still plenty of them here as well.

MC
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2009, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Tom Littleton wrote:
" wrote in message
You ever heard the main reason people climb mountains? ...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2009, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Lazarus Cooke wrote:
Mike, I've been helped in the past by your posts,

Very many people still are, but not here.

but if you don't like
it here, why don't you go away?
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2009, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Tom Littleton wrote:

With good folks like that reading and posting here, and many others as well,
it seems that ROFF is still doing just fine. Toodles!
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Good folks here are mainly conspicuous by their absence. Regardless of
what streams they may fish or with whom.

There is a difference between "still here", and "doing fine".

Want...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Tom Littleton wrote:
" wrote in message
Heh heh, soon only you liars, dumbos, and bullsit artists...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Tom Littleton wrote:
" blathered on, relishing
the sound of his own voice....
Free speech is a basic tenet of democracy. ( In civilised...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
DaveS wrote:
" wrote:

Actually I decided it was cruel and non productive to poke you for
your nonsence, no matter...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

DaveS wrote:
On Jan 21, 12:54 pm, "

Actually I decided it was cruel and non productive to poke you for
your...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Tom Littleton wrote:
"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
yea, let all the criminals out so...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

DaveS wrote:
On Jan 21, 11:53 am, Jeff wrote:
Hi Jeff, I agree. And playing with him is useless. What we might be
seeing is how White Power folks look when they go...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
Q: What's the problem with Barack Obama jokes?

Hmmm......I also think you are a largely racist motivated nut job, but
even one of those occasionally finds an acorn, even...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
not often...I did enjoy Dresden & the Berlin stations though........

" Do you frequently hang out in German train stations ? "

Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Didn't you show up at the first San Juan 'Clave with
three or four non-roff guys ?

no

I stand corrected...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
Lier......

" I met Bonilla at the San Juan "

Forum: Fly Fishing January 21st, 2009, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
For ~^beancounter~^

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
And now ...

Multiple posts as replies to his own posts.

At least there is some consistency amongst roff's Loonies.
And I know they...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 19th, 2008, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Eloquence, posted without comment

wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 03:47:41 +0100, "
wrote:

riverman wrote:

And despite all clear evidence to the...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 19th, 2008, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Eloquence, posted without comment

riverman wrote:

And despite all clear evidence to the contrary, about 1 in 4 Americans
still think he's doing a good job. I understand party loyalty and
all, but I'm wondering what...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
911
Posted By [email protected]
911

asadi wrote:

Steel melts at 2750 F or 1370 C......but that's enough of this
thread...getting a little off track

Steel will warp and twist in boiling water, especially if it is a fixed...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 187