Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Country Boy
Forum: Fly Fishing May 22nd, 2008, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By Country Boy
Flyfishing the Dead Lakes

I seem to always be at least one day late. Have been getting great reports
on the flyfishing here on the Dead Lakes near Wewahitchka and especially
West Arm Creek. West Arm Creek is said to be...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 15th, 2008, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By Country Boy
Flyfishing in NW Florida

The May Flies are here in abundance and the fish are really hitting the top
water flies here on the Dead Lakes and West Arm Creek near Wewahitchka,
Florida. My favorite time of the year. If we...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 12th, 2008, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Country Boy
Can't help it...just have to brag a little again. :)

"John B" wrote in message

John told me that Jordan is more than carrying his own weight now..and
can't wait till he is old...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3