Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chas
Forum: Fishing Photos November 2nd, 2010, 07:26 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 25
nc
Posted By chas
nc

jeff wrote:
On 11/1/2010 1:22 AM, chas wrote:

[ Harkers October 2010...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying November 1st, 2010, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
Posted By chas
Tube flies

Frank_Reid_©_2010 wrote:
Okay, now that the wife's bottle of 409 kitchen cleaner no longer
sprays, aside from the Internet, where do you get tubes for your tube
flies? Been...
Forum: Fishing Photos November 1st, 2010, 06:25 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 25
nc
Posted By chas
nc

jeff wrote:

[ Harkers October 2010 001.jpg ] (Attachment)

[ Harkers October 2010 004.jpg ] (Attachment)

[ Harkers...
Forum: Fishing Photos November 1st, 2010, 06:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 25
nc
Posted By chas
nc

jeff wrote:

[ Harkers October 2010 001.jpg ] (Attachment)

[ Harkers October 2010 002.jpg ] (Attachment)

[ Harkers...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying August 29th, 2009, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 8
Posted By chas
Anybody home?

"Mark Bowen" wrote:

"chas" wrote in message
"Mark Bowen" ...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 24th, 2009, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By chas
HatEyes Magnifiers are evil!!!

Frank_Reid_©_2008 wrote:
These are the industrial strength magnifiers that clip to your hat
brim. Just flip them down, bobs your uncle, instant magnifiers to tie
on that...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying August 24th, 2009, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 8
Posted By chas
Anybody home?

"Mark Bowen" wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message
Mark Bowen wrote:
"chas"...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying August 24th, 2009, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 8
Posted By chas
Anybody home?

"Mark Bowen" wrote:

"chas" wrote in message
Just wondering if anybody is still tying, maybe...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying August 12th, 2009, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 8
Posted By chas
Anybody home?

Just wondering if anybody is still tying, maybe you're all out fishing?

Hope so.

Chas
remove fly fish to e mail directly
Forum: Fly Fishing August 12th, 2009, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By chas
REWARD for Lost Fly Rod

wrote:
I'd like to close by offering some advice: lighten up, Francis...

Good advice, had you taken it you wouldn't have mafe your original reply.

Chas
remove fly...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 7th, 2009, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By chas
REWARD for Lost Fly Rod

wrote:
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:49:11 GMT, chas wrote:

I guess I needed to do something really stupid to get myself to start posting...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 7th, 2009, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By chas
REWARD for Lost Fly Rod

"John B" wrote:

"chas" wrote in message
I guess I needed to do something really stupid to...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 7th, 2009, 08:23 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By chas
Lost fly rod

jeff wrote:
chas wrote:
I know it was a stupid thing to do, but I set the rod down next to the car
at
the South Fork Hoh river trailhead last Friday, and drove...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 5th, 2009, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By chas
Lost fly rod

I know it was a stupid thing to do, but I set the rod down next to the car at
the South Fork Hoh river trailhead last Friday, and drove away without it.
It's a sweet Loomis with a Ross reel. ...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 5th, 2009, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By chas
Facebook Questionaires

Could I ever be this strong? I doubt it.

Very well said Frank.

Chas
remove fly fish to e mail directly
Forum: Fly Fishing August 5th, 2009, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By chas
REWARD for Lost Fly Rod

I guess I needed to do something really stupid to get myself to start posting
again. Last Saturday, July 31, I set my rod down next to the car at the trail
head for the South Fork of the Hoh...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 5th, 2009, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 42
Posted By chas
Rest in Peace

Frank,

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

Chas

Chas
remove fly fish to e mail directly
Forum: Fishing Photos May 3rd, 2009, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 15
Posted By chas
dolphin

jeff wrote:
chas wrote:
Nice fish Jeff. Why is the lure (tube fly?) still in his mouth?

Chas

hi chas! thanks... where have you been? long time, no...
Forum: Fishing Photos May 1st, 2009, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 15
Posted By chas
dolphin

Nice fish Jeff. Why is the lure (tube fly?) still in his mouth?

Chas

jeff wrote:
caught in gulf stream off nc

[ April...
Forum: Fishing Photos February 14th, 2008, 10:18 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By chas
February at Alturas Creek, Idaho

rw wrote:
A good snow year bodes well for the fishing this summer.

Taken with my cell-phone camera while XC skiing...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 2nd, 2007, 09:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By chas
Fun day in the rain

"bugcaster" wrote:
Braved a winter storm last Sunday. At least it was warm rain.

bugcaster

[ IcthyShortbus2.JPG ] (Attachment)

A nice pair of steelhead...
Forum: Fishing Photos November 9th, 2006, 09:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By chas
Ambassadeur 500 Parts Explosion

"fganje" wrote:
This reel must be a good one.... the 1968 ad shows the fisherman with one on
the line while holding one by the tail.

"chas" ...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 23rd, 2006, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 5
Posted By chas
failures

"Larry L" wrote:
It's pretty easy to share/ get others to share successes at the vise ....
patterns that produce.

..snip...

So, one glaring example of failure...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 23rd, 2006, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 4
Posted By chas
OT Garage floor mat

Kevin Vang wrote:
In article , hdyman58
says...
much thanks!
"daytripper" wrote...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 8th, 2006, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By chas
Swedish Lapland Clave 2006

"angler" wrote:

One of the best sales pitches for visiting Sweden I've seen.

The story is good, the pictures are fine, but two of them are outstanding.

The lake picture is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36