Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing October 4th, 2008, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Posting Problems anyone?

Haven't been able to post messages since yesterday. Is prob general or
just with me?
Dave
Forum: Fly Fishing October 4th, 2008, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Electric Motor for new Outcast Pontoon

On Oct 3, 8:18*am, Ken Fortenberry
daytripper wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 4th, 2008, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Electric Motor for new Outcast Pontoon

On Oct 3, 7:52*am, wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:27:44 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Oct 3, 3:59*am, wrote:

Anybody hooked up...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 4th, 2008, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Oct 3, 7:52*am, wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:27:44 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Oct 3, 3:59*am, wrote:

Anybody hooked up...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 3rd, 2008, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Old medalist and the new RC spools..

On Oct 2, 1:27*pm, wrote:

Good luck. I think there have been a lot of Medalist knock offs over
the years, with lots of little diffs.
Dave
Forum: Fly Fishing October 3rd, 2008, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Electric Motor for new Outcast Pontoon

On Oct 3, 3:59*am, wrote:

Anybody hooked up one of those 12 volt solar trickle chargers? . . .
for an RV, camper, cabin 12 volt set up? Recommends?
I just pulled the...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
That's it for now

On Oct 1, 9:22*am, "Jack Schmitt" wrote:
Thank, God for G. Cleveland. A stimulating trip report in the midst of all
this other garbage.

Jack

Screw you. Ive looked at...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 3rd, 2008, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking like Obama/Biden may not finish at all...

On Oct 2, 3:41*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:

pass the pipe, Rick. I have 3 polls in front of me that have Obama in front
here by 9, 11 and 15 percent. None of them have McCain...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
OBAMA LOSING!! It's looking like Obama/Biden may not finishat all...

On Sep 26, 11:54*am, julie wrote:
[ read on ] (9/25/08)

Obama Is LOSING!!

Well wouldn't that be peachy keen? Then the Republicrats might get to
fix 1). WAR I, 2).WAR 2, 3)...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 26th, 2008, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
An actual fly fishing thread

On Sep 24, 4:48*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
(Hoping there are no smart ass remarks posted)

Most people who make a living tying flies eat rice or cassava as a
major part of...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 24th, 2008, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
SHOCKING NEWS!!!

On Sep 24, 5:25*am, wrote:
CLAY AIKEN IS A GOP DIRTY TRICKSTER:
SNIP

No I doubt Mr. Aikins is an RNC operative.
I could pretend that you are clueless but your tell is...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 24th, 2008, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 24, 8:04*am, wrote:

I've said this before, but it's worth saying again. If this is the
typical Dem's view of the average American public, then they deserve
not to get...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 24th, 2008, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 23, 3:52*am, wrote:

We all see the problem differently. You blame the middle class, not a
failed ideology, not the cleptocracy, not Wall Street crooks. I...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 23rd, 2008, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 22, 3:19*pm, wrote:

And you still avoid the question. For someone who is aware of how this
country works, admitting that the R "dirty trick" operations are
largely...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 22, 2:22*pm, wrote:
SNIP

Of course there are lots of good people, charming Im sure. But not
some grand discovery. I am talking about a nasty tumor on the
Republican...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 22, 1:41*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
SNIP

My issue is not men having sex with other men or women having sex with
other women, There are few laws still on the books...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Fascinating stuff.............

On Sep 22, 5:21*am, Scott Seidman wrote:

*"over
compensating?"

We actually call it "decompensating" when it hits this level

--
Scott
Reverse name...

On Sep 22, 9:22*am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Must not poke loony
Must not poke loony
Must not poke loony
Dave
Augggarrrrahhhhhhhh.
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 22, 6:56*am, wrote:

Richard
You know damn well that the National Republican party has a long and
well documented history of tolerating and using closeted...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Trip pics

On Sep 22, 5:37*am, Scott Seidman wrote:
wrote in news:f0be716e-4aa4-4d8d-8606-
:

You...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 21, 7:16*am, wrote:

Isn't this one of the "News services" that the right wing whack job,
gay male prostitute worked for? The gay male prostitute who had...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
new electrical engineering law, kirchoff's voltage law V/IT

On Sep 21, 4:04*am, wrote:

Quizzen art
Forum: Fly Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
from Bono and Sein Fein

On Sep 21, 5:03*am, wrote: