Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The LazyBum
Forum: Saltwater Fishing December 31st, 2008, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By The LazyBum
Christmas goodies

Isn't that how it always works!!!!!

---Steve
www.gr8bidz.com

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
The LazyBum wrote:
Forum: Saltwater Fishing December 28th, 2008, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By The LazyBum
Christmas goodies

Anybody get any good fishing goodies for Christmas?

---Steve
www.gr8bidz.com
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 16th, 2008, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 1
Posted By The LazyBum
Anybody ever use one of these

http://www.mokai.com/the-mokai.html

---Lazy
www.members.cox.com/lazybum1
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 11th, 2008, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 0
Posted By The LazyBum
great white catch

to watch some really nice fish caught, check this out

http://www.myoutdoortv.com/pdk/web/single_embed.html?autoPlay=true&videoURL=5MiBBCvQplukxoqXIp5MY9nmfIA_gN7c

--...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 5th, 2008, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 1
Posted By The LazyBum
Louisiana beaches

Does anybody know if Holly Beach is open or not since hurricane IKE?

--
---Lazy
www.members.cox.com/lazybum1
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 5th, 2008, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By The LazyBum
FLORIDA BEACH FISHING

try putting some panty hose around it. Or, put a float not too far from the
bait, keep it off the bottom.
--
---Lazy
www.members.cox.com/lazybum1

"Martin Vorbrodt" wrote...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing October 5th, 2008, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 1
Posted By The LazyBum
surf fishing @ myrtle beach

what exactly are you fishing for? Myself, I like to use mullet, and cownose
rays

--
---Lazy
www.members.cox.com/lazybum1

"Donnie Watkins" wrote in message
Forum: Catfish Fishing August 24th, 2008, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 2
Posted By The LazyBum
went fishing

Rose,

I have friend that has a nice site on cat fishing. Check him out, I bet
you can find a place in your area if ya ask...

His page is at www.catfishing.tv

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com
Forum: Catfish Fishing August 21st, 2008, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 2
Posted By The LazyBum
went fishing

A buddy of mine and I went fishing down below Keystone Damn in Tulsa,
Oklahoma. We set there a couple days, brought home I would guess 100lbs of
cats for the deep freeze. Anything under 5-8...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing August 17th, 2008, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 3
Posted By The LazyBum
White Water bay boats

Try contacting http://www.bogalusa.org/ and I bet they can tell you what