Showing results 1 to 25 of 162
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BIG FISH 2006
Forum: Bass Fishing October 21st, 2009, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Help

I'm turning my webtv off after 9 years, just dont use it enough, I have
a pc and I need to know how do I get to this forum the computer. I have
until the 28th to get this right.
Forum: Bass Fishing October 7th, 2009, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Soft jerkbaits

How do you guys fish a soft jerkbait, equipment, line sze and type of
baits used?
Forum: Bass Fishing October 2nd, 2009, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Youth Fishing Club

Anyone have any tips on starting a youth Bass Fishing Club? Or has
anyone here ever done it.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2009, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Trailer lights

I have a new problem with my lights, everything is working except my
brake lights, now what could this be
Forum: Bass Fishing September 14th, 2009, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Berkley Chigger Craw

Has anyone here tried the Berkley Chigger Craw? if so how how did you
like it?
Forum: Bass Fishing September 12th, 2009, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Dropshot bite

early in the year here in Michigan I had a good dropshot bite going, now
I can't seem to catch fish on it . What is going on? should I try a
defferent technique now or maybe a different bait.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 11th, 2009, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Blowing Fuses

Thanks for all the help guys, I solved the problem today. I had a broken
wire that was shorting on my frame. It was for my marker lights.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 10th, 2009, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Blowing Fuses

did the box have a fuse in it ? where would I find one.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 10th, 2009, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Blowing Fuses

what color was the box?
Forum: Bass Fishing September 9th, 2009, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Blowing Fuses

I checked for bare or pinched wires and found nothing, replaced the wire
connections on trailer. It worked fine and then blew after I drove about
two miles. Could something be getting hot and causing...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 9th, 2009, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Blowing Fuses

I have a 1998 GMC Sierra pickup 4x4 350 Vortec, and I keep blowing a
fuse when I tow my boat, it's the number 15 that controls the das and it
also runs the trailer lights. Anyone ever had this...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 2nd, 2009, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
spinnerbaits

Do any of you guys here fish a spinnerbait like a worm or a jig on the
bottom? I remember years ago an old friend of mine use to catch some
nice bass like that in the fall. He did a lift and drop...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 25th, 2009, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Grubs

Does anyone here fish 3 in. grubs in the fall? I fish them in the spring
and sometimes do well, I hope they work when the water cools down this
fall.
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2009, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
fighting over docks?

next time I'll just leave without a word and come back in the middle of
the night like a Navy Seal, and when they find their boat under water at
the end of the dock they'll stop being buttholes.
Forum: Bass Fishing August 16th, 2009, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
fighting over docks?

Has anyone here ever had a verbal fight with a land owner over fishing
around their dock? The last two times out my partner and I have got into
verbals with landowners, yesterday I thought I was...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 31st, 2009, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Fishing Docks

We have this lake here in S/W Michigan that has lots of 3-4 lb bass,
most of the fish I catch are the 2-2 1/2 lbers. he only way I can catch
these fish are on docks close to deep water on senko's...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 15th, 2009, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
lipless crankbaits

whats the best gear ratio for lipless cranks when fishing shallow flats
in the summer? both smallies and largemouth.
Forum: Bass Fishing June 12th, 2009, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
plastic worms

Zoom trick worm in green/pumpkin magic
Forum: Bass Fishing June 9th, 2009, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
soft jerkbaits

Up here in MIchigan I only use a soft jerkbait in cold water, from 50-55
degrees. Do you use them in the summer?
Forum: Bass Fishing June 2nd, 2009, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
flurocarbon line

Has anyone here tried Vicious line? if so what did you think of it? I
just tried it and it seemed pretty good, but kinda stiff.
Forum: Bass Fishing May 28th, 2009, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
soft jerkbaits

How do you guys rig a soft jerkbait, Flukes, assassins, caffeine shads
ect.
Forum: Bass Fishing May 26th, 2009, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
How long do Yamamotos last outside bag?

Mark,
the idea of scent is always a plus, one of the first things I
learned as a young angler was the S.S.S formula, sight, sound and smell.
I try to keep all three of them in my favor.
Forum: Bass Fishing April 24th, 2009, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
Outboard motor

do you need to pump the fuel bulb everytime before starting an outboard
motor?
Forum: Bass Fishing April 18th, 2009, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
crankbaits

at what water temp. do you guys start using crankbaits?
Forum: Bass Fishing April 14th, 2009, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By BIG FISH 2006
fish finders

what is the best fish finder for deep dropsotting? I want something that
I can see my bait on the screen and when a fish move after it.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 162