Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gandalf[_4_]
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 23rd, 2008, 10:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 10
Posted By Gandalf[_4_]
Running a Fishery

Just as secondary though you might like to look into the idea of getting a
few mates together and running the lake as syndicate. That way you would
know how the money will work out better. You...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 10
Posted By Gandalf[_4_]
Running a Fishery

I would add that asking in local tackle shops as well or trying to get in
contact with anyone involved in its previous use. Get as much info form as
many people as you can then you might see the...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 14th, 2008, 06:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 4
Posted By Gandalf[_4_]
Fish disease

Hi Derek,

I got in touch with a biology due connected to the Environment Agency and
sent him a picture. He said it was a reaction to something else like we can
get acne through stress. Nothing to...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 30th, 2008, 09:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 4
Posted By Gandalf[_4_]
Fish disease

There was no puncture there although it is the right size and we do have a
couple of resident herons. Most stab wounds I have seen are glancing as well
and not straight on but it is not impossible....
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 30th, 2008, 06:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 4
Posted By Gandalf[_4_]
Fish disease

HI Everyone,

Any one know of a good site to find what a strange marking on fish was, I
think it is an illness as it was perfectly round with the outer edge being
like half a tyre and about 10 mm...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 17th, 2008, 11:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 13
Posted By Gandalf[_4_]
Is Crayfish a Fish - EA Licence

I have not heard of any studies on the effect of this but many prominent
anglers seem to suggest the increase in large fish on rivers is down to them
eating the signals. They have been there for...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 17th, 2008, 12:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 13
Posted By Gandalf[_4_]
Is Crayfish a Fish - EA Licence

Don't like dill, will salad cream do.VBG

I thought signal crays were known to predate on small fry and young eels
have to be easy pickings for such a set of claws I would have thought.

--...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7