Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SimRacer
Forum: Bass Fishing December 8th, 2006, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 46
Posted By SimRacer
Fishing Addicts?

"Ken Blevins" wrote in message
I'm green with pure old envy- It's 24 degrees here [KY] and has been
snowing since...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 7th, 2006, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 46
Posted By SimRacer
Fishing Addicts?

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
What do you do as the weather gets too cold to fish?

Have you already respooled all your...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 6th, 2006, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By SimRacer
No LMB but plenty of Strippers

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Yes Sir" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing October 18th, 2006, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By SimRacer
Senkos....

"RichZ" wrote in message
SimRacer wrote:

I understand the theory of patience. If you ever want a sure-fire...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 17th, 2006, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By SimRacer
Senkos....

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Ok... I thought I was a decent senko fisherman, but yesterday I got
schooled seriously.

Forum: Bass Fishing October 6th, 2006, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By SimRacer
Does anyone use Berkley Vanish flouro?

"Brendan" wrote in message ...
bill allemann wrote:
as far as pure flouro goes, it's one that I've had knot breakage with,
noticeably more...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 2nd, 2006, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By SimRacer
spinnerbaits.

"Muskoka Fisherman" wrote in message
Just wondering do you have lots of different styles and colours of
Forum: Bass Fishing September 27th, 2006, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By SimRacer
Any live bait fishers???

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I used to use minnows for bassing all the time. Usually whatever I could
catch. I actually...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 24th, 2006, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By SimRacer
What is Your Top Five Favorite Lures - Why

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Here are mine.

1. Rooster Tail 1/6 oz in powder blue w/ silver blade. 1/16th oz...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 19th, 2006, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By SimRacer
Posted Without Comment

"rw" wrote in message
Dave LaCourse wrote:

Forum: Fly Fishing September 19th, 2006, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By SimRacer
Posted Without Comment

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:44:00 -0400, daytripper
Forum: Fly Fishing September 19th, 2006, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By SimRacer
drumbeat for war with Iran

"rw" wrote in message
I never watch Fox News because they're just a propaganda mouthpiece for
the...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 18th, 2006, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By SimRacer
Tow Vehicle

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I have been pulling my 20 foot Skeeter with a 2000 Z71 pickup. Love the
truck,...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 15th, 2006, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By SimRacer
fireline knots

"fishtale" wrote in message
I bought some fireline. On the box there is a not something to the
effect that...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 11th, 2006, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By SimRacer
Make a good impression on the public, right?

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Angling For the Spotlight
In the World of Professional Bass Fishing, Sometimes...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2006, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By SimRacer
a product I will never use again

"Zimmy" wrote in message
A couple of years back, I read alot of good things about Power-pro
fishing line...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 7th, 2006, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 103
Posted By SimRacer
why would anyone bother with a baitcasting reel for freshwater ?

"duty-honor-country" wrote in message
question- considering the incessant amount of tangles and...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 1st, 2006, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By SimRacer
dropshotting

"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
Try these:

http://www.warrenwolk.com/dropshotting_for_dummiespart1.htm

Forum: Bass Fishing July 24th, 2006, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By SimRacer
Pleasure Boat Traffic

"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
I won a tournament last weekend by fishing right in the heart of
middle-of-the-day weekend insanity on one of...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19