Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman
Forum: Fishing Photos June 21st, 2008, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 15
New fishing partner

Ken,
Don't forget to send in some shots as she gets older and learns the fine art of
fishing.

Ray
Austin, TX
===
Forum: Fishing Photos June 20th, 2008, 02:57 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 15
New fishing partner

There ain't no bugs on me,
There ain't no bugs on me,
There may be bugs on some of you mugs,
But there ain't no bugs on me.

Ken that is a beautiful puppy, hope you and her have many fun fishing...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Repost of pics of my faithful fishin' companion Bear

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===
Forum: Fishing Photos December 20th, 2007, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Breme

Ok, tell me those aren't lips on that fish!!!

Ray
===
Forum: General Discussion September 6th, 2007, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 2
building rods

Zareth wrote:

How many people here have built your own rods and would you reccomend the
experience?

I have fixed two of the rods I took home when my father passed away. I
replaced the SS loops...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 30th, 2007, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Apology - Sockeye in Kodiak

wrote:

Please accept my apology
I will resize the files

Fred

Can you also send in plain Jane .jpg instead of yEnc.

Ray
Forum: Fishing Photos June 1st, 2007, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 10
Early morning on the dam

Dam good looking fishing hole.

Ray