Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ss
Forum: General Discussion March 14th, 2008, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
REEL ANGLING ADVENTURES

Guiding service in Manitoba and NWOnt for trophy Channel Cats, Walleye, Pike
, Bass and Musky
for rates and bookings please feel free to email me or call me 2047911419
or fax 2048898627
rates per...
Forum: General Discussion March 14th, 2008, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
REEL ANGLING ADVENTURES

Guiding service in Manitoba and NWOnt for trophy Channel Cats, Walleye, Pike
, Bass and Musky
for rates and bookings please feel free to email me or call me 2047911419
or fax 2048898627
rates per...
Forum: Catfish Fishing March 14th, 2008, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
REEL ANGLING ADVENTURES

Guiding service in Manitoba and NWOnt for trophy Channel Cats, Walleye, Pike
, Bass and Musky
for rates and bookings please feel free to email me or call me 2047911419
or fax 2048898627
rates per...
Forum: Fishing in Canada March 14th, 2008, 01:19 AM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
Guided trips

Guiding service in Manitoba and NWOnt for trophy Channel Cats, Walleye, Pike
, Bass and Musky
for rates and bookings please feel free to email me or call me 2047911419
rates per full day or half...
Forum: Fishing in Canada December 22nd, 2007, 03:13 PM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
MOOSE HEAD MOUNT FOR SALE

Mounted Moose Head .. ideal for lodge owners, operators etc
contact

price is $3000 obo .... originally costed $5300!!!
Forum: Fishing in Canada December 13th, 2007, 12:17 AM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
MID CANADA BOAT SHOW 2008

Subject: FishnLine Magazine

HOOK UP WITH US FOR THE 2008 SEASON!

With the upcoming 2008 season fast approaching , We invite you to
Forum: Fishing in Canada October 29th, 2007, 06:43 PM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
CANOPY FOR LUND FISHERMAN SERIES

I have a BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE full canopy top with the plastic windows all
ready to snap on to a 1700 series lund fisherman series boat ... This canopy
was a 1400 dollar option from lund ,,,
BLOW...
Forum: Fishing in Canada October 3rd, 2007, 01:11 AM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
The FISH'N LINE Magazine

Get on board with us at THE FISH'N LINE MAGAZINE , for advertising
information contact below

--
Sam Spiropoulos
Account executive/

Hello All,
We our proud to announce the expansion of Canada's very own "THE FISH'N
LINE " Magazine to Alberta and Saskatchewan. With a 100 % circulation rate
to the hands of anglers and outdoor...
Forum: Fishing in Canada May 30th, 2007, 02:59 PM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
photocreations THE PERFECT GIFT FOR AN ANGLER

check out this link ... its awesome !!!!
the best gift I have seen on the net for sure .
http://photocreationsbysam.bravehost.com
Forum: Fishing in Canada May 30th, 2007, 05:56 AM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By ss
check it out

check out this site .... awesome !!!!
preserve your most treasured pictures on dvd ,, with special transitions and
effects. All with music of your choice