Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris S
Forum: Bass Fishing September 4th, 2007, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By Chris S
RIP - Bob Rickard

Our Prays and thoughts go out to his family..

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos August 11th, 2007, 11:32 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris S
Sheep gone wild

LOL

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Fishking" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing August 6th, 2007, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chris S
Reelfoot Lake fishing?

Sure but went in the spring....
Get a guide for 1 day
USE THEIR BOATS
Had a good time but the bass fishing could have been better.Would go again
:)

Chris S
Forum: Fishing Photos July 10th, 2007, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Chris S
Test

This what I came up with

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos July 1st, 2007, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris S
Sackeye (s) - one more try - "sockeye1.JPG" 40.9 KBytes yEnc

No good here just alot of numbers and letters :(

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing May 24th, 2007, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris S
Northwoods Classic 2007?

Good here too

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing May 14th, 2007, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 37
Posted By Chris S
WHat is Spam

Sorry Ken but is your take on this so called spam....thats just your opinion
and you know they are just like AH everyone got one :)
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Ken...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 13th, 2007, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 37
Posted By Chris S
WHat is Spam

I Agree completely Rodney,it would be nice to get a heads up every now and
then without that person getting flamed :)
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Rodney Long"...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 7th, 2007, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris S
Northwoods Classic 2007?

Thursday /Friday worked here. Look forward to seeing everyone......
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 2nd, 2007, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris S
BP Batteries

For the Trojan Starting Battery 1100 I paid $90 for and the 2 Trolling
batteris 225 I paid $125 each and the 180's I think where about $90 each if
I remember right. :). Now the last pair of...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 1st, 2007, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris S
BP Batteries

I would get Trojan Batteries before BP brand. I have had great luck with
Trojan

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---
Forum: Bass Fishing February 26th, 2007, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris S
Combo recommendations

I got 2 of them 1 Spinning and the other a Baitcaster. So far they are very
nice but I do feel that they will not take the abuse that other name brand
rods might.I broke both of them :( and both of...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 26th, 2007, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris S
Combo recommendations

The Curado is an excellent choice but then all I use is Shimano equipment :)
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Doug" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 21st, 2007, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris S
on-board charger/

Shred my new boat came with one of those charger. I dont know if its as good
as I had before.So I am going to use it for a month or so and see how it
does. The Chargers I have used before was a...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 20th, 2007, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris S
Northwoods Classic gift certificate winners O.T

Randy I would e-mail you but too many variables in that address :) If you
drop me a line Ill got hold of ya
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"OhioFishking"...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2007, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris S
Flush-mounted TM Pedal

"RichZ" wrote in message

They never seem to put those recessed pedal wells far enough forward for
me.

Ya if...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2007, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris S
Flush-mounted TM Pedal

That would be best so you get an idea where you like it .
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"SHRED" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2007, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris S
Flush-mounted TM Pedal

The best way to remove the rivets I guess is to drill them out and I would
ask your Lowe dealer for the insert for the pedal as they should have them.
Center is a good place but really depends on...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 11th, 2007, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris S
Got my boat today!

Congrast Shred...At least you new boat is a home, mine still in storage
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"SHRED" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos February 4th, 2007, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 31
Posted By Chris S
Where are all the pictures?

Big words coming from an idiot typing on a computer.

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos February 4th, 2007, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 31
Posted By Chris S
Where are all the pictures?

Big words coming from an idiot typing on a computer.
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos February 4th, 2007, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 31
Posted By Chris S
Where are all the pictures?

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 11:17:43 -0600, "Chris S"
Forum: Fishing Photos February 4th, 2007, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 31
Posted By Chris S
Where are all the pictures?

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 11:17:43 -0600, "Chris S"
Forum: Fishing Photos February 3rd, 2007, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 31
Posted By Chris S
Where are all the pictures?

Gazooka Grow up !!!!!