Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jloomis
Forum: Fishing Photos August 26th, 2010, 05:00 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By jloomis
Sikn Diving for lures

I actually have learned where to look, how to find, and how to pick up. It
is an art.
Barehanded it can be dangerous.
I actually have gotten fish trapped on lines in the water....and released...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 24th, 2010, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By jloomis
Sikn Diving for lures

Yes, I did catch fish, and then I also go diving for lures in the cold
mountain lakes.....
This years catch.
I guess I was the one caught..........john- just a big grouper.....
Forum: Fishing Photos July 25th, 2010, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 14
Posted By jloomis
some montana photos-july 2010

Some nice shots and beautiful quality fish.
The river looks like the main one had lots of water.......
I did like the smaller brook.
Thanks,
john
"jeff" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 16th, 2010, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By jloomis
New Species found on Gulf Coast

Oil and Water do not mix.
Forum: Fishing Photos May 14th, 2010, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By jloomis
First Dive of the season

Northern Calif. Coast. I love spear fishing but the "live fisherman" put a
dent in the reef areas. It is coming back, and we get nice Ling Cod and
Capezone too.
Not as big as your cobia, but real...
Forum: Fishing Photos May 11th, 2010, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By jloomis
First Dive of the season

Now that is spear fishing.
I have to go out in the reef area, and would love to go off a yacht.
nice catch.
john
"CB" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 17th, 2010, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By jloomis
First Dive of the season

Ocean looked calm but.....the wind did pick up and there was a swell.
I did manage to find some nice abalone, and spearfishing was a little tough
with the currents and water motion.
john
Forum: Fishing Photos April 7th, 2010, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By jloomis
Upper Creek Cont...

Wow. Very similiar Canyon Structure to a river area in Twaine Harte Calif.
Looks like fun fishing.
Nice water condition.
Slightly green.....nice
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in...
Forum: Fishing Photos March 22nd, 2010, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By jloomis
Catfishing-cool

Video, Rodl-Cat-Fish.wmv, Nov 18, '08 12:14 AM for everyone. Download this
and other original

This is really something.
john
Forum: Fishing Photos March 10th, 2010, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By jloomis
fishing dog

Funny how dogs take to boats so well.
I guess it is trust.
john
"jeff" wrote in message
1st trip of 2010, shad...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 18th, 2009, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By jloomis
Fall steelhead trip

Nice Catch. Looks like fun/
might try some around here.....it is raining and river level up.
john
"JT" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos November 20th, 2009, 03:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 7
Posted By jloomis
fishing pics [1 of 7] "Photo0199.jpg" yEnc (1/2)

I cant see them either?
"Mememe" wrote in message
jeff wrote in
Forum: Fishing Photos October 28th, 2009, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 37
Posted By jloomis
nc salt

Looks like a mackeral....Fast fish.......like a small albacore....
All muscle and fight.
Trolling fast?
nice
john
"jeff" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos October 12th, 2009, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By jloomis
Shasta Trout Derby next weekend.....

Hopefully have some pictures.......
john
Forum: Fishing Photos October 3rd, 2009, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 7
Posted By jloomis
CW National Forest

Looks like a nice fishing area.
The trout do look beautiful.
have fun.
I am going to the Shasta Trout Derby on the 17th of Oct......
Looking forward to some interesting fishing.
john
"JT"...
Forum: Fishing Photos September 21st, 2009, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 14
Posted By jloomis
One Picture...

What a pile of crap.
Amazing what folks can do to a watershed.
And yes it may provide habitat, although I prefer the natural stump and weed
myself.
john
"Bob La Londe" wrote in...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 21st, 2009, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By jloomis
A better way to catch Trout!

ups.....
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos August 21st, 2009, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By jloomis
A better way to catch Trout!

ups.....
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos August 20th, 2009, 02:07 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By jloomis
A better way to catch Trout!

At least it is a fishing post.
Seems like we do not have many pics these days anyway.
john
"MrGrey" wrote in message
To learn more...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 2nd, 2009, 02:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 11
Posted By jloomis
Bear's new backpack

Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Forum: Fishing Photos July 24th, 2009, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By jloomis
Dude on a lake

He cannot take in too big of a fish in that dingy.
may sink it.
john
"Mike" wrote in message
just a...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 24th, 2009, 02:23 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 20
Posted By jloomis
western nc

Looks like nice trout country. Brooks? Native?
jloomis
"jeff" wrote in message
just back from trip to western...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 2nd, 2009, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 16
Posted By jloomis
penns creek

Nice set of pictures....Penns Creek. I take it Pennsylvania?
Lots of water in that creek.......
john
"jeff" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 22nd, 2009, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By jloomis
hyde county bass

Looks like a fun place to fish....any frogs?
jloomis
"jeff" wrote in message
a private spot...may be the best bass...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 21st, 2009, 02:03 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By jloomis
A friends daughters Prize Catch, yesterday!

Nice catch!
that put a smile on your friends daughter!
jloomis
"AssBite" wrote in message ...

Showing results 1 to 25 of 33