Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Forum: Bass Fishing September 8th, 2007, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
RIP - Bob Rickard

On Sep 7, 6:56 pm, (John B) wrote:
When we all pass from this world, they put the date of our birth, and
the date of our passing on a stone....they seperate those dates with a
Forum: Bass Fishing May 23rd, 2007, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Boat Carpet

On May 21, 10:39?pm, "Joshuall" wrote:
Thanks Jerry !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Use a 50/50 mix of clear vinagar and water. Works great!
Forum: Bass Fishing May 11th, 2007, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Berkely product

On May 11, 5:20?pm, "Fishking" wrote:
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=9rHHi4Fe3lc&mode=related&search

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED...

On Apr 24, 9:36?pm, "Fishking" wrote:
That's what I said!!! By the way when are you getting a boat, I'm a whole
lot closer now!!!

--

I'm wondering when you're...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 6th, 2007, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On Apr 5, 5:43?pm, "Charles Summers" wrote:
Hell yeah! You better call me when you're headed back out to my favorite
lake too!

wrote in message

Forum: Bass Fishing April 5th, 2007, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
New creature bait "irresistible"

On Apr 5, 11:08?am, "Charles Summers" wrote:
Pulled it down... it's gone.

Yea, noticed that after I opened my mouth. Play around... it's fun! Am
I ever going to be able to...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 4th, 2007, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
New creature bait "irresistible"

On Apr 4, 8:29�am, "gwilber" wrote:
You've been hanging around Joe too much. *The story telling is rubbing
off.

Gary

Actually, no I haven't had the pleasure to...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 4th, 2007, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
New creature bait "irresistible"

The newest creature type bait to hit the market is the
"irresistible" by GOT TO HAVE IT BAITS Company.

At first glance, it looks similar to the hundreds of other creature
baits on the market. But,...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 21st, 2007, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Reworking MTC.org

On Mar 20, 2:03?pm, "Joshuall" wrote:
Am I missing something here? I went to site and saw a message about pirating
the site and nothing to do with fishing or the Classic?...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 21st, 2007, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Question

On Mar 13, 9:52�pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" go-
wrote:
"OhioFishking" wrote in message

Forum: Bass Fishing December 31st, 2006, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Florocarbon Preference (long)

Mike S. wrote:
I bought a Shimano Spirex last summer and was so satisfied with it I bought
another one about 2 weeks later. After contacting Berkley concerning
problems with their fireline on...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 18th, 2006, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
What spinnerbaits for So. Cal. Bass?

OK, Joe. Sorry it took a couple of days but, here is what I've been
told.

Right now clown colored spinnerbaits ( clear gold skirt/some
silver/strands of Red), a couple folks looked at the site and...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 14th, 2006, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

John Kerr wrote:
What spinnerbaits for So. Cal. Bass?

Not big enough. The trout baits they throw there are a foot long and
weigh 1/2 to 3/4 pound.
--
Thanks
Bob La Londe

WARREN WOLK wrote:
Hi Justin, HOPE YOu're well pal. Yea, been beatin up the river bass on the
Big D the past few weeks, but I'm only fishin the fair weather days. Might
get out Thursday if...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 11th, 2006, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Don't **** Yourselves...

WARREN WOLK wrote:

Good one Warren!!!

By, the way how the heck are ya? Doing any winter fishing?

-Justin
Forum: Bass Fishing December 11th, 2006, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Berkley Vanish

You guys do have some funny replies here! I guess I'm the only one who
uses and trusts Vanish. No problems for me yet..2 years using this
line. You just can't use a Palomar knot, the knot will...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 11th, 2006, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Blade fishing

RATMAN wrote:
I'm in Mich. pretty clear water most of the time.

On Dec 3, 8:54 am, (BIG FISH 2006) wrote:
Ratman where do you fish and what is the water like? I'm...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 2nd, 2006, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Hello World

OhioFishking wrote:
wrote in message
Anyway would be great to get together this year, and/or better weather
in the spring!

Count me in on that!!!!!

Look...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 1st, 2006, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Hello World

OhioFishking wrote:
wrote in message

Randy,
What part of Ohio did you move to? Remember, you have a...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 13th, 2006, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Potomac-Bound

John Kerr wrote:
Potomac-Bound

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Fri, Aug 11, 2006, 7:25pm (CDT+5)
From: (WARREN WOLK)
I'm off to Maryland for the FLW Stren Series...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 16th, 2006, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Request your input on Secret Weapon Logo

Joe Haubenreich wrote:
This newsgroup was the launchpad for the Secret Weapon Spinnerbait, and many
of you were field testers and have been constant in your support and
encouragement over the...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21