Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: katghoti
Forum: Fly Fishing August 5th, 2008, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By katghoti
Arguing on the Internet

On Aug 5, 2:53*pm, Scott Seidman wrote:
katghoti wrote in news:3863ebe1-63f2-4d32-a90a-
:

Forum: Fly Fishing August 5th, 2008, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By katghoti
Arguing on the Internet

I usually come to this site to read the trip reports and look at the
respones to questions. I smirk at the off topic subjects and ingore
the ones that don't appeal to me. But lately, ROFF really...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 18th, 2008, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By katghoti
Fly Fishing Types

On Feb 16, 6:29*pm, "Guy" guytee2 at comcast dot net wrote:
"Guy" guytee2 at comcast dot net wrote in message
"...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 15th, 2008, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By katghoti
Fly Fishing Types

After lurking a while and reading in between the fights and flame
wars, searching other sites and my experience I have come to realize a
few things about us fly fishermen:

1. No one is happy. If...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2008, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By katghoti
Tagging my Flies for GFS2008

I have read the fly swap FAQ but still have some questions on how to
tag my flies. I got them finished up last night and need to know how
do some of you tag your flies? I know it says not to use...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 16th, 2008, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By katghoti
GFS2008 - Let the tying begin

On Jan 15, 5:34*am, "rb608" wrote:
The signup period is over, and the number of swappers stands at 14. *I
tossed my own hat in the ring at the last minute, even if...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 14th, 2008, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By katghoti
GFS2008 - 24 hrs to sign up

On Jan 12, 9:49*pm, "rb608" wrote:
Okay campers - the time to sign up for this year's ROFF Great Fly Swap is
down to its final day; just about 24 hours to go. *To...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 3rd, 2008, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By katghoti
FlySwap 2008

Can I join in? I have a great little fly that works well in the whole
water column. What do I need to do to join

John
Forum: Fly Fishing October 10th, 2006, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By katghoti
Another TR

Seems like a mixed message with the last one. So I'll try again.
This one does not involve my cousin just a solo trip.

The river fishes great in the fall, spring, and winter, during the
summer the...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 9th, 2006, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By katghoti
Small Stream TR

Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and really enjoy the Trip reports I
read. It really helps get me through the day sitting in the cubicle.
So in that vein, I have decided to add to the pot of...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10