Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Just Dave
Forum: UK Game Fishing January 4th, 2011, 10:15 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 7
Posted By Just Dave
Merry Christmas

And a belated 'happy new year' from N. Wales.... hope you all enjoyed
the snow! My daughter bought me some neoprene gloves, which I will be
looking forward to trying out asap - good excuse for a day...
Forum: UK Game Fishing July 30th, 2010, 09:38 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 5
Posted By Just Dave
Fred Dockwray in Oz

Wow, that's a wee bit far for a gathering, but the entertainment
should be good....

ahhh, off to Ireland next week, yay.

cheers all

Dave
Forum: UK Game Fishing July 6th, 2010, 09:03 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9
Posted By Just Dave
The Hare, the Hound and the Tortoise

Hi Derek...

the DH at the sea-side? Yes, I did give it a go last year, but
didn't really get to grips with casting the brute... much better for
roll casting on the river! As for that wind...
Forum: UK Game Fishing July 5th, 2010, 09:23 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9
Posted By Just Dave
The Hare, the Hound and the Tortoise

Hi Sandy,

thanks for posting that. Ohhh, how I know what you mean about the
wind in such places being a pain. I often get up to llyn Idwal, and
the wind thre can do just what you describe,...
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 28th, 2010, 04:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 6
Posted By Just Dave
Fishing in Galway

On May 16, 9:35*pm, Derek Moody wrote:
In article ,

Just Dave ...
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 10th, 2010, 09:32 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 6
Posted By Just Dave
Fishing in Galway

Hi all,

looks like I'm off to Galway at the end of the month, just for a week
or so Can anybody tell me about the fishing there? Yes, I know
about Corrib etc, but as far as I know, these may be...
Forum: UK Game Fishing May 5th, 2010, 01:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9
Posted By Just Dave
Did someone mention Llandegfedd?

On Apr 30, 5:34*pm, "Sam Kennedy" wrote:
Hi Dave,

Well I'm living just outside Chester now so Brenig is almost on the

Well, yes - we had some fun up there, but...
Forum: UK Game Fishing April 30th, 2010, 09:01 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9
Posted By Just Dave
Did someone mention Llandegfedd?

On Apr 29, 9:38*am, "Sam Kennedy" wrote:
Hi Bill,

Good to hear from you. Daughters name is Emily and she is now 11 years old!!
AND she still has the doll you...
Forum: UK Game Fishing February 1st, 2010, 10:16 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 4
Posted By Just Dave
Hardys Reels for Sale.

On Jan 30, 4:07*pm, diamonds wrote:
On 30 Jan, 15:25, Usenet Nutter

wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 05:28:31 -0800 (PST),...
Forum: UK Game Fishing January 19th, 2010, 10:20 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 5
Posted By Just Dave
Seasons Greetings.

howdy all,

I still haven't got into the habit of checking the newsgroup via
Google (only way I can get at it now)... so belated happy new year and
all that stuff.
Nice to see Diamonds still...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10